Chapter Thirteen

CHAPTER THIRTEEN

3 MONTHS LATER

SARAH'S POV

Dont ask me why I did it. Please, just dont.
There had been something that had tugged at me when I had seen Melanie passed out next to a timid girl just that bit younger than me. Helena.

She was a peculiar sort of witch, and I was positive she was a halfblood, and that was the reason I'd gone back to her all those months ago.

"Sarah," she said, coming down the stairs and into my room, "Harry's pretty cute isnt he?" A creamy blush enveloped her face and I shook my head.
"Ginny's property", I smiled. She was almost as daft as my half brother, Kaden, the stinking squib.
Helena's smile quickly faded, shw nodded and left without another word.

Weirdo.

DRACOS POV

I still ached for her, that bundle of sarcasm, even though she was more evil than anyone would ever know.

School was back, and, usual for her, Sarah wasnt here yet.

"Draccoooo" Pansy whined as he walked into the common room, "why havent you spoken to meeee?" I hadnt spoken to her since Sarah had caught her at the Manor- if such a thing was to happen again I'd be dead meat.

"Ah, hi, Pansy..." I mumbled, "how was your break?"
Pansy, sensing my discomfort, of course, took it as nervousness. She moved closer, and I held my breath, silently fuming.
"You know...", she purred grossly, "Ill give you more than that frigid mess of a witch Sarah ever could."

Ew. Where the hell was Sarah?

SARAH'S POV

The last few months of break had been fairly uneventful. I'd flicked from the Manor to the Order, dividing my time around my Father and Dumbledore, and I was still not sure who I was meant to be helping.

Father had found out Kayden was a Squib, and had nearly killed him, if not for Bella's scream and pleading. But it was not all bad- I was heir again (formally that is) and I was again as whole and feared as ever. Even Dante, the newbie Death Eater that I had a soft spot for, could hardly look me in the eye.

I was back at Malfoy Manor now, after a morning of reasoning with Dumbles to admit Helena into Hogwarts.

"Your Darkness," uttered the ever newer Death eaters as I flounced forwards towards my fathers meeting room. I grinnedwith malice.

"Crucio."

The one insubordinate fool that had not bid me hello fell like a stone, screaming and moaning like a fool. Again I smiled.

It was always good to maintain appearances.

"Good day to you too."