He finds your Tumblr (Harry Imagine)

You glanced over at Harry who chuckled beside you. “What is it?” you asked curiously, smiling because he was smiling. Harry shifted the laptop on his legs.

You two were sprawled out on the sofa in the tv room. It was a rainy day, and you were re watching the Avengers as he did whatever he was doing online.

"Oh nothing.." he said slowly, his raspy voice articulating the words as his lips formed into a smirk.

"Tell me," you whined, reaching to grab the laptop. he easily moved it out of your reach.

"Okay, I’ll read it to you," he chuckled. "Harry reached for the container above my head, peering down at me through thick eyelashes.." you froze as you recognized the story. Before you had begun dating Harry you had run a tumblr blog dedicated to one direction.

"Harry!" you shrieked in embarrassment as you lunged forward to grab the computer away from him. Unfortunately he was quicker than you, jumping up off the couch before you could reach him. Ignoring your protests he continued reading, holding it above your head.

"It seemed the container wasn’t the only object in mind," Harry continued, "as he cheekily ran his hands down……." Your boyfriend trailed off and looked down at you on the couch. He watched on in amusement at you hiding under the blanket in embarrassment. "My, my, (Y/N), you were quite the teenage girl," he smirked again.

"Are you finished?" you pleaded, growing annoyed. You felt the blankets covering you being peeled away and you hastily covered your face with your hands. Harry caught them in his large ones, however, and hovered over your flushed face.

"Why are you so embarrassed?" he laughed.

"How could I not be embarrassed?" you squirmed.

"Well I think its cute," he breathed. His warm, peppermint breath washed over your face, causing your face to flush even more.

"You do?"

"I do." He sweetly pressed his lips to yours, butterflies erupting in you stomach. Then he pulled away. Your eyes fluttered open, confused. "I can’t wait to show this to the boys." He teased.

"You are so dead, Harry Styles!"

He jumped off you and raced toward the kitchen, you shouting for revenge close behind him.