He thinks you cheated on him

Zayn: Zayn had just gotten home from tour; while he showered you finished making dinner. As you were setting the table you heard your phone ringing. "Zayn, babe can you check whose calling," you yell from the kitchen. "Sure," you hear him yell back. You had finished setting the table, so you called Zayn down to eat but he wouldn't come down. After 3 times of calling him you got no response so you decided to check on him. "Zayn dinners ready and who was calling," you say entering your shared bedroom. Once you entered you saw your clothes all over the floor, and 2 suitcases. "What are you doing?" you say in shock. "Can't you see!!" he growls back at you. "Why are you doing this, I don't understand?" "Your lover called asking to talk to you," he says throwing your clothes on the suitcases he laid out. You didn't know who called, but Zayn must of thought you were cheating on him. You've never seen him this angry and its scares you a bit. "You think I'm cheating on you," "I don't think, I know and he just called," he says taking you things downstairs. "Zayn please don't do this I would never cheat on you, you have to believe me," you say following him. "I want you out of this house now." Just has you were about to walk out your phone starts ringing. "Oh look his calling again," he says answering. "Sure you can talk to her," he says handing you the phone. "Hello. Hi Dan," you say clearing your throat. "I called you earlier but you were busy. I just wanted you to know that I'm a father now," your cousin Dan says. "I'm so happy for you. What did your wife have?" After you say that you see Zayn's expression change from angry to guilt. "You had a little girl I'm so happy for you both, I'll talk to you later I have to go somewhere. Tell her I said hi. Ok bye." "Please don't go Y/N. I'm sorry for thinking you would cheat on me and for everything I told you," Zayn says taking the bags away from you. "Really Zayn because just 5 minutes ago you told me to leave. You didn't trust me when I said I would never cheat on you." "I know and I'm sorry but please don't leave, I don't know what I would do without you," he says hugging you. You couldn't help but forgive him. "Just promise you'll trust me I when say you're the only one I love." "I promise," he says giving you a kiss.

Liam- While your boyfriend Liam was away on tour you would always go for walks in the afternoon in a nearby park. Before Liam left you both got a puppy so you would sometimes take him with you. You were resting on the grass catching you breathe when the puppy got of the leash and started to run away you were lucky a man walking by caught him. "Thank you very much," you say getting the dog from his arm. The stranger turned out to be Ryan an old friend from high school you hadn't seen in 5 years. After talking for about an hour he gave you his phone number so you could catch up. You had saved his number on your phone and headed home. As you walked up your drive way you noticed the lights in one of the bedrooms was on, so you figured Liam most of gotten home early. You ran inside to see Liam siting in the living room watching Toy Story. Liam turned around after he heard the puppy barking. "Liam you're home early," you say running into his arms. "Why is that a bad thing," he says hugging you. "No!" "Where were you I got here 2 hours ago?" "I was at the park walking the puppy." You made Liam some dinner before you showered. You couldn't wait to tell him about seeing your old high school friend, but for now you wanted to just spend time with him. While you were showering Ryan texted you, "It was nice seeing you again after such a long time it felt good talking to you!! :) xx" "Liam have you seen my phone I don't remember where I placed it," you say from your bedroom. "I don't know maybe you should check with Ryan it sounds like you had a good time." "How do you know about Ryan," you say. "So it is true." "What is true?" you say getting your phone. "You've been cheating on me with this Ryan guy," he says raising his voice. "You actually think I would cheat on you, he's just and old friend from high school I bumped into at the park today. I thought you knew me better," you say walking away. "Y/N I'm sorry please forgive me, but I don't like guys texting my girlfriend how they had a good time with her. But can you please forgive me it won't happen again." You couldn't say no to his puppy dog eyes.

Harry: You had just gotten home from doing some grocery shopping. It was cut short because you were being chased by paparazzi like usual. Your boyfriend Harry was on tour but there was a rumor going around that he had cheated on you. You had been dating him for 2 years so you were used to rumors every time and you and Harry would work things out all the time. You had been planning on going out with your friends that night but your guy best friend had just broken up with his girlfriend. So instead you stayed home and comforted him and let him spill everything out. You had never seen him so broken so you offered him to stay in the guest room for the night. You saw nothing wrong with helping a friend in need, but the media saw it has cheating. You tried calling Harry to explain the situation but he didn't answer before the rumor that you had cheated on Harry was spreading like fire. There was a knock at your door and when you opened it you found a broken Harry. "Please tell me it's not true. Please tell me you didn't cheat on me," he says on the verge of tears. "Of course not Harry, I tried calling you last night to explain everything but you didn't answer," you say walking into your kitchen. "The boys told me not to believe the rumors, but I couldn't stop thinking about it. I'm sorry for believing them I know you would never cheat on me. It's just the thought of losing you was killing me," he says while wrapping his arms around your waist. "You'd never lose me, I'd be crazy to leave you, and you're the only man in my life and never doubt it."

Louis: After a long day at school you just wanted to get home and relax with your boyfriend Louis. You'd expected him to be home since he only had a meeting but it was almost 7pm and he still wasn't home. You tried calling him but it sent you to voice mail every time, you guessed the meeting was longer since he would be going on tour in 2 weeks. You decided to shower and once out you called Louis again but it still would send you to voice mail. You tried eating dinner but you were too worried thinking about where he could be. You were watching something on TV when your phone started to ring, without looking at who was calling you answered it "Louis, I'm so happy you finally called," "Im sorry, but im not Louis, I'm Jack remember me," your ex- boyfriend said. "Oh, hi," you say a bit sad. "I know we haven't talked in almost 2 years. But I hope the pictures don't cause any problem with your boyfriend," he says. "What pictures?' you say confused. "The ones that got leaked, they are all over the internet of when we were dating from like 2 years ago." It just hit you that maybe Louis had seen them and that's why he was answering his phone. "Thanks for telling me I have to go. Bye." After hanging up you got your laptop and logged onto twitter. It was true there were pictures and your mentions were blowing up. Just then a sad Louis walked into the living room, you immediately ran to his side. "Those pictures are old you don't believe I cheated on you, do you?" "I don't know what to think," he says moving away. "You do believe I'm cheating on you! Those pictures are from 2 maybe even 3 years ago. My ex-boyfriend called me to tell me about it." "Oh so know he's calling you," he growls at you. After showing him the same pictures that you had on Facebook from 2 years ago his expression changed. "Do you believe me now when I say I didn't cheat on you" "Im sorry for thinking you could cheat on me. It's just I'm a bit stressed about leaving on tour. And leaving you alone for so long..wh-what if you find someone else." "Don't be silly I could never leave you, I love you too much," you say before kissing him.

Niall- Niall had just gotten home from tour and to celebrate their success you all decided to go clubbing. At first you wanted to say home and spend some alone time with Niall but he then convinced you. While everyone went their separate ways you and Niall stayed at your table and ordered a few drinks. "Let's go dance babe," Niall says getting up. "I'll go in a bit; I'm not in the mood right now." "Ok, whatever," he says before leaving you. You thought he'd stay or at least stay with you for a few minutes but no he left you. You were beginning to get a headache and the loud music wasn't helping you at all. You got up to get a glass of water when all of a sudden you ex-boyfriend followed you and starting small talk. You knew Niall didn't like it when you talked to your ex but as you looked over some sluts were grinding on his crotch and he did anything about it. "That's why you didn't want to dance with me so you could kiss with this cunt," Niall says. "Niall now's not the time you had a few too many drinks," you say grabbing hold of his arm. "I bet you've been cheating on me with me while im away," he says moving his hand. "Hey mate, she was just telling me she was not feeling well that's all," your ex tries to explain to a drunken Niall. You began walking away when Niall called after you. "Hey slut we're not done talking come back." You decided to go home; you didn't want to say things that you would later regret. It was around 1am when Liam brought home Niall. "He hasn't stopped crying since you left he kept saying 'she left me forever' 'I want my princess back' take care of him ok," Liam said before leaving. "Y/N you came back," he says kissing you nonstop. "I never left I just had a big headache and I wanted you to celebrate, and about my ex I would never cheat on you with him or any other guy." "I'm sorry for calling you those words princess." "Let's go to sleep I've missed having you sleep next to me," you say heading into your bedroom.