Preference: How You Meet (H,N,L)

A/N... Okay so I'm saying football for soccer ball, okay? Just an F.Y.I. Anyways it might contain some cussing, sorry. Anyways enjoy!!<3 (: xxx ~Ãłÿśšâ

----

Harry: You and your mum had just moved to Holmes Chapel, England. You were just settling into your new house, it was a hot day but boring as hell because there was no Internet... So you decided to go outside. You grabbed your football and walked out the door. You placed it in the middle of the backyard, you backed up about 15 feet and ran and kicked the ball as hard as you could, it went flying and into the neighbours yard where it hit someone's curly haired head, "Fuck!!" He cussed and turned around, you were already running over to the fence. "I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to kick it, well I did but I didn't mean for it to hit your head.." You apologized and he looked at you "it's fine love, I'm Harry. And you are?" He asked stretching his hand to yours "I'm Y/N" you said gladly accepting his hand, he smiled "Well Y/N do you mind if we play a game of football?" You giggled "not at all".

-

-

-

Niall: You were in your way to the mall, you needed to add another pair of Nike high tops to your collection. You parked the car and walked into the store, you needed a pair of blue ones to match your Halloween outfit but also adding to your collection. You scanned the aisles and rows and seen one pair left. You reached for them but someone else was thinking the same and grabbed for them at the same time. "I seen them first" he said, you looked into his blue eyes, "Nuh uh, I grabbed them first" he grinned at you. "Let's settle this, if I have more than you I get them but if you have more than me, you get them, which I doubt is possible because I'm NIALL HORAN" you just stared at him "who?" You said, secretly knowing who he was. "Anyways I have 117 pairs of Nike high tops, you?" He said/asked... "Awwwwh that really sucks...." You said going off. "Haha told you I'd have more!" He said laughing..."but nothing compares to 176 pairs" you said smiling slyly. His mouth went into an "O". You grabbed them "you can at least have this" you said handing him your number.

-

-

-

Liam: Today"Toy Story 4" was coming out. You had your blue jeans on and a plaid top and your cowboy boots and hat. Your hair was braided down to your lower back. You applied some of your Lancôme mascara and some pink lipstick. You grabbed your movie ticket and headed out. You drove to the theatre. You gave them your ticket and got a bag of popcorn and sat directly in the middle. People were giving you weird looks but you shook it off. Then they gave even weirder looks when someone wore the EXACT same thing as you. He walked over to you "Ello love! Big fan as well?" He asked, you shook your head yes. You two watched the movie and after he gave you a slip of paper, "bye love!" He said. You opened the paper and it said "Goodday cowgirl! You were looking mighty fine, how's I take you out tomorrow to dinner? Maybe a dress would be nice. Have a great night love ~Liam" and his number was at the bottom. You called him "I'd love to!"

-

-

-

(I don't have any ideas for Zayn and louis yet soooo.... I'll update later on today! Love you guys <3 xx ~Ãłÿśšä)