Chapter no. 6:

Sigh!!! as the recess bell ring I drowned further and further in my own world, to escape from this unfortunate life GOD had given me. As I was immersed in my own thoughts, Juli came upto me and said,"Diana, you know I have been counting since this morning, literally and this is your 28th sigh!!"

"Oh, Shut up! let me drown myself in my sorrows." I rebbuted.

"Stop kidding around and tell me what happened? My guess is you either got grounded or you watched the drama previous night and are acting out the heroin in distress, right? Right?  Tell me I am right, pleaseee?!"Juli teased,

"What kind of a friend are you, here I am worried that  Brother is returning after five years and you're making fun of me!"

"Oh so, Edgar's returning, but you should be happy to have a brother like him, when I last met him he could speak FIVE different language's and by now it must have increased to atleast Ten" she looked at me, and continued,"okay, okay stop pouting, I know that you must be troubled but come on atleast appear happy, he is returning after five years!"

Sigh,"I know, but that's the thing he knows so many language's that he always teases me in them and I don't even understand a single word, I don't even realiize whether he is speaking French, Italian, Chinese or Japanese, he even taunts on me, makes fun of me, calls me with that stupid nickname, the two of us start fighting the moment we see eachother, and treats Dawn like a cute little sister, well I know she is so adorable, you would want to give her the whole world if she asked for it but he treats me like some kind of an alien, he should act his age after all he is 5 years older than me, and I know he is returning after a long time, but...."

"Fine, fine stop sulking, you know, a sigh decreases your life by 3 seconds"

"And every time I fight with HIM my life decreases by 3 years!"

"If that were the case you would already be dead, anyway I wanted to tell you about the new cafe shop I visited with Thomas the day before and the cofe late was amazing, lets go there next time"

It seemed like she was immersed in her own world right now, I know that she likes sweets and such but she could have invited me when she went with Thomas, as Juli was going on and on about the cafe, Dylan and Thomas also joined us.

Juli said to Thomas,"Aren't I right the strawberry tart and their grape gélle was tasty, right?!"

Thomas,"Yeah, but the parfait was a little too creamy"

I, a bit annoyed said,"You know if the two of you went there you could have invited me, too!"

Then Juli said,"Hold your horses, I know that we are childhood friends and all but I'd like to spend some alone time with my boyfriend as well!"

Yeah, yeah....."Eh..." Boyfriend since when did she have a boyfriend.

All three of them turned towards me after they heard that small little word,It seemed like Dylan read my expression, he said,"Don't tell me you just realized that these two were dating!"

Is he an esper, and why is he saying that as if it is a matter of fact.

"You just thought that I am an esper, right?!"

WHAT!!

"Don't worry, your thought's are as clear as water" he said while smirking, He was really starting to get annoying,

He continued,"How dense can you be, these two have been dating for 6 months already."

A bit annoyed I said,"How do YOU know?"

He replied,"I realized it on my third day here, you are simply too dumb to even notice such things"

I retorted,"What, Its their fault for not telling me, how on Earth am I supposed to know if they don't tell me"