Chapter no. 1:

It was another beautiful morning. Nice to meet you, I am Diana. This is my home rather a mansion.But after living for centuries, most vampires are naturally rich. You might be thinking why i am awake while it is still morning but thats because sunlight doesn't have any effect on me, yeah i am strange. But it kind of suits me as i get to go to a human school. 

Wel anyway, I wore my uniform and went downstairs. It was quiet natural that no one was awake. Well because most vampires get burned in the sunlight. So I cooked my breakfast, I usually just have toast and apple juice for breakfast. So I ate and went to school. 

My house is actually on top of a hill with a barrier surrounding it so that people do not accidently wind up in front of our house.So it takes alot of time to go to school. 

As I was walking towards the school, I saw a really cute kitten on the side of the road but as i got closer to pat it it attacked me and bit my hand,Owww! I don't know why but unlike my family animals hate me. 

So while rubbing my injured hand, my vision fell on my watch,Oh no! I was getting late so I rushed towards the school but as I turned around the corner I bumped into something and fell down when I looked up I saw a boy wearing my school uniform but I had not seen him before and on closer look he was guite handsome,as I was brooding over who he was, he stoodup and said "hey, first you bump onto someone,start staring like I'm some kind pf a weird creature and not even apologize, is something wrong with your head!" he was so rude, i am meting him for the first time and he starts shouting like i am some kind of an idiot, enraged I also shouted "I could say the same to you, why the hell were you standing in the middle of the road like a pillar!!And then you don't even offer a helping hand to a lady who has fallen down and start shouting" I think this enraged him even more as he again started saying"why don't you ask yourself that, I don't see any lady around here just an idiot who doesn't look ahead while walking" I was so angry, how dare he talk to me like that I started saying"how dare.."but he checked the time and hurried in the opposite direction saying"I don't have time to waste on an idiot"Before i could say anything he disappeared. 

I reached the school before the final bell rang. A girl came and said"Hey! Diana, good morning! first time seeing you late, did you oversleep!"This cute girl was Juli, my best friend since kindergarten,I replied"No instead today is kinda the worst day of the year, it was full of bad luck , first a cat bit me than an unknown boy bumped into me and started arguing" (our heroin has forgotten that she bumped into him).Juli replied"Cheer up, its not like you'll see him again, by the way have you heard about the new transfer student coming today,I heard from the teacher, it is a boy and that his name is.." 

The teacher came in"Alright everyone back to your seats!"This is our homeroom teacher his name is Sir.Robert.He is quiet nice until you don't anger him."As you all already know we havea new transfer student coming today"then he addresed the student"Come in! his name is Dylan Stewart" when I saw him I froze up, he was the same rude boy I met this morning....

COMMENT AND VOTE IF YOU LIKE THIS!!