Chapter no. 8:

When I looked up I saw.....huh......Dylan, What is he doing here? Wait, Idiot....why the hell is he calling me an idiot? Wait a minute now is not the time for that why the hell am I floating in mid air, When I looked down again reality dawned upon me and the colour drained from my face.

I started shouting,"Dylan, what are you doing hurry up and save me? I don't want to die. Hurry up  and save me!! come on, what are you do..."

"Shut up!", Dylan shouted back at me and I immediately shut off my mouth,"Stop struggling or both of us will fall down, what were you doing anyway? Were you  planning on commiting suicide, if that is so then I am sorry to interfere I'll drop you just now!" It was the first time I thought that facing him when he is angry is scarier than a suicide attempt.

"Sorry, please go ahead and save me",I answered immediately out of fear of him letting me fall to my death. At that moment, Dlan started pulling up the vine he was holding to save me, and in just a moment he had pulled both of us above near the side of the cliff, He laid down on the ground facing the sky with his eyes closed and was panting trying to catch his breath while I was sitting on the ground crossed legged in my blue jeans and sleaveless plain black shirt, I must have lost my jacket while I was running, It was there that I realized how strong He really was,  Now that I took a closer look he was quiet handsome, he had long eyelashes, oh come on even mine aren't that long, he also had silky black hair, he was wearing a broken hole jeans and a white T-Shirt and even while laying on the ground under the moonlight he seemed to be gleaming, wait a minute.....he is panting was he trying to find me, he is also sweating really hard could it be that he ran after m....

"Hey, what the hell are you doing sitting there with that dumb expression on your face", Dylan said in a slightly angry tone interrupting my thoughts,"I am still angry at you for making me run so much"

I was a little angry at that myself,"What!! I didn't ask you to find me, right?" I mean I was glad that he found me but what is he mad about? He knows what happened back there, right!

"But why on Earth did you dash out like that? There wasn't any reason for that right?", Dylan said a little calmly now while sitting up facing me.

"To think things out?",I replied.

"Why is that a question?" He asked raising his eyebrow.

"Uhh"

"What, you don't even know why you ran out? Come on, lets just go back" He said while standing up cleaning the dirt off of his back.

"No", I said unhesitatingly.

"Why?" he asked confused.

"Because I don't want to know any more of my past, My parents are the one who raised me, this is my family, I don't want to be considered a stranger, I know that my biological parents must have loved me and I hate Brian for murdering them, I won't ever forgive him and I will avenge my family but I also don't want to destroy the life I have now, I love Mum, Dad and Dawn and even if Edgar hates me I still consider him my brother so I.." After saying all that in one breath,I was panting, and tried to catch my breath.I gazed up to see his reaction and...

Dylan streched out his hand and said while smiling,"So come on and say all of that in front of your family"

"But.."

He smiled even more sweetly and assured,"It will be alright, you'll see"

I know he said that just to console me but his words seemed as if everything will really be alright, so I took his hand and the to of us started heading towards my house.

                      ♥♥♥♥♥

We had been walking for over 20 minutes when both of us were finally exhausted, I didn't realize I had ran so far in the woods, No wonder I am this tired. We decided to sit down for a while to get back our strength and also found a good spot under a giant elm tree.