Fight night

Jacob p.o.v:

I drove to Y/n's house. Right now I text Y/n that I'm here. I grab my breath spray and spray in my mouth. I don't know why I'm so nervous. It's not like I haven't met Y/n before. I just don't wanna mess anything up.

*Knock* *Knock*

I look and see Y/n. She looks gorgeous. I unlock the car. Y/n's scent fills the car as she gets in and closes the door. She smells like fruits.

"You smell and look lovely." I said.

"Thanks, you look handsome." She replied.

I watch as she puts on her seat belt. She is so hot even when she's pregnant.

"Are you going to keep drooling or can we go?" she joked.

"Oh, yeah, sorry."

I start up my car and head to IHop. I get there and park my car in one of the parking spaces. My security guards park and wait outside my car. We get out and walk into IHop. It was secluded just for us.

"Welcome to IHop. How May I help you?" a girl asked.

"Table for two please."

"I'm Jenny, your waiter. Follow me."

We follow her to a seat at the far side of the restaurant where my security guards are. We sit down as she gives us menus.

"Can I start you off with something to drink?"

"I would like orange juice, please."

"A mint hot chocolate for me."

"Okay, I'll be back to take your order."

She leaves the table. I clear my throat and pretend to look for something to eat. In reality, I'm thinking of what to say.

"Do you think you'll do good at the concert today?" Y/n asked.

"Yeah, once I g-get on stage I'll be uh pumped."

"Jacob?"

"Yeah?"

"Why are you so odd lately? I know we just started talking again, but damn." She said smiling.

I smiled back. "I'm sorry. I just don't want to ruin anything between us anymore."

"Jacob, you don't have to worry about our relationship getting ruined. As long as we both trust each other and are faithful."

She grabs my sweaty hand.

"I know that you're trying your best." She added.

She leans in and gives me a soft peck on the lips. I missed this feeling. I missed her and I'm glad we're back together.

*Ring* *Ring*

I let go of her hand to grab my phone out my pocket. It's my manager calling.

"Sorry Y/n, I got to take this."

"It's fine."

She continues to look at the menu as I get up and go to the restroom.

Phone Conversation:

"Hey, wassup."

"Jacob, where are you? The fitting starts in 30 minutes."

"I thought we head extra time. I'm on a date right now."

"Alright look, I'll give you another hour, but I need you to pick up Prince. He is sleeping still."

"Alright, bye."