The help

"W-wait. R-repeat that?" you stammered.

"A Sam is here to see you. He won't take no as a answer. He said he needed to apologize." the nurse reassured.

You did not want that crazy fool in your room. For all you know he could have a gun! You started shaking and crying a little.

"Just tell him I'm sleeping." you said.

"Okay?" the nurse said.

She leaves. You start crying hard. You had a hard time dialling Jacobs number. You finally dialled it and waited for him to answer.

Phone conversation:

"Hey babe."

You sniffed, trying not to break down.

"What's wrong babe? What happened!?"

You cried and said, "H-hes.... here."

"What the hell!? Who's there!?"

"Sam." You whispered.

"Oh hell no!! I'm on my way! Don't let that fool in your room!"

You hear his car swerve in the background.

End of phone convo.

You start crying again. You felt like throwing up all of a sudden and you hurried up and got on your crutches and ran to the bathroom. You made it just in time to throw up. You wiped your mouth and gasped for air. You threw up again. It made you nauseous. You felt a hand touch your shoulder. You jump.

"You ok babe?" someone asked.

"Yeah it's just a symptom of being pregnant." you admitted.

You laugh a little as you flush the toilet.

"Wait what?!" the person shouted.

You get up on your crutches and turn around. You stepped back quickly. You had thought it was Jacob but it was Sam. He looked livid.You started looking around for a weapon.

"Did you just say your fucking pregnant!!?" he screamed.

He clenches his fists and steps closer to you. You step back and stumble in the sink. You start breathing heavily.

"N-no." you mumbled.

"Bitch don't lie to me!!" he fussed.

He pimp slaps you making you hit the wall. You hold your face. If he was going to beat you, you decided to give him a reason to beat you. You punch him in the face hard sending him backwards.

"Don't touch me!!" you shouted.

You get out the sink and kick him. He grabs your leg. You see blood dripping down his nose. You smile a little. He pulls your legs making you fall on your head.

"Ow!" you whinned.

He drags you out the bathroom and into the room. He starts punching you in the face.

"You cheated on me?! With that stupid fool!" he yelled.

"Leave me alone!" you cried.

You kick him off of you with the one good foot. His back hits the bed. You crawl fast to the door. He pulls you back by your hair. He opened the window.

"Good bye skank!" he yelled.

He pulls you up. You start punching and kicking to get free, but he still pushes you out the window slowly.

"Noo!! Help!!" you cried trying to stay inside.

Your foot was out the window at this point but you kept fighting back. He just kept taking your hits.