Plan

..

You wake up breathing heavily. Sweat was running down your forehead. The shower in the bathroom stopped. You pinched yourself to make sure you were awake this time.

"Ouch!" you screamed.

The bathroom door opens and Daniel was there.

"You okay?" Daniel asked.

"Yeah." you said. getting out of the bed.

"Why the hell you sweating so much?" he asked.

"Just a bad dream." you said.

"Oh. That fool downstairs." he told you.

He closes the door. You go downstairs. Jacob was cooking breakfast. You sit at the kitchen table.

"Good mornin." he said smiling at you.

"Morning." you said kissing him on the cheek.

"You were kicking in your sleep last night." he laughed.

You sigh and told him, "I had the craziest dream."

"What happened?" he asked.

You tell him the story detail by detail. He sits down and thinks for a minute.

"It's just a dream calm down." he told you.

He rubs your back. You nod your head.

"Go get dressed. Today's the day." he said.

After Daniel got out the bathroom, you go take a shower. You get dressed and everything. You eat breakfast and Jacob drives you to his parents house. You get out the car nervously. Your hands start shaking. You begin sweating as you walk up to the door. Jacob grabs your hand.

"Dang, y/n. You really that nervous?" he asked.

"Yeah. It's your parents I'm meeting. I'm pretty nervous." you admitted.

He knocks on the door. Footsteps approach the door. Tonya opens the door.

"Hey Tonya." you said trying to relax.

"Hey y/n! Hey Jake!" she exclaimed.

She hugs you then Jacob.

"Your tummy got bigger." she told you.

"Yeah, the baby is growing." you told her.

Jacob and you look at each other and smile. You go inside and Jacob leads you to the living room.

"Mom!? Dad!?" he called out.

"We're coming!" a women yelled.

You sit down on the couch with Jacob. You wore a pretty sun dress and sandals to match it and you put your hair in a high bun this morning. His mom comes down stairs. You stand up and so does Jacob.

"Hello! You're so pretty! I'm so glad to meet you!" she exclaimed putting her arms out wide.

She hugs you. You hug her back.

"Thank you. I'm happy I get to meet you." you said feeling your heart beat increase.

His dad comes down the stairs.

"You can call me momma." his mom told you.

"Nice to meet you." his dad said putting his arms out wide to hug you.

You nod your head. He gives you a hug. You hug him back.

"Nice to meet you too." you said.

"Call me pops." Jacob's dad said laughing.