Truth

The nurse got done cleaning you up and checking to see if your baby is fine. You waited for your aunt to come anxiously.

*I woke up in a new Bugatti! I woke up in a..*

You answered your phone.

Phone convo:

"Hey wassup?" someone asks.

"Umm.... Hi. Who is this?" you ask.

He chuckles and says "You don't recognize my voice?"

"No sorry."

"I know it's been a while. It's Jacob. Uh.... Jacob Latimore"

You nearly dropped your phone. How could you not recognize his sexy voice? You start getting nervous.

"Oh... Uh... long t-time right?"

"Yeah. Why you seem so nervous?"

"Sorry, it's just that I haven't heard from you in a while."

"Sorry bout that. I've been really busy. Working all day and night for the upcoming tour."

"Congratulations! You deserve that. I'm proud of you."

"Thanks. It means alot coming from you."

"Your welcome."

It got quiet. You knew you had to tell him that you were pregnant soon. Now will be the opportunity to get it off your chest.

"Y/n?" "Jacob"

You both said each others name at the same time.

"Yes?" you ask.

"I've been meaning to tell you something but after the concert you left."

Flash Back to the ending of the concert:

"Girl we bout to blast off! Blast off! Blast off! Houston Houston we got a problem! I said Houston Houston shawty a problem!" Jacob sang.

You and your best friend screamed and danced around. Diggy came on stage and did his part and people were screaming so loud! You thought you had turned deaf. Then the song ended. You and your best friend were backstage. Jacob and Diggy came to the back stage. Jacob and his backup dancers were sweaty and exhausted.

"Hey, you liked the show?" Jacob asked you.

"Oh my gosh yes! You guys did great!" you say.

He smiled hard and looked to the ground. He rubbed the back of his neck.

"Thanks." he says.

He gave you a hug.

"Hey, Jake can I talk to you?" dancer 1 says.

He looked confused for a second.

"Sorry y/n this will just take a second." Jacob says.

Then he left with the girl.

"Something about that girl is making me itch." Ashley said.

You both laughed.

"Yeah true." you admitted.

"Hey. Having a good time?" Diggy askes you and Ashley.

"Yeah. You did great by the way." you say.

"Thank you." Diggy says.

He smiles at you and you smile back. You look at Ashley who was drooling... literally. You and Diggy laugh at her. She just stared at him.

"Wow you hypnotized her. I've never seen anything like that." you joke.