Chapter 9 - The Talk (Now I sound serious!!!)

(Hiya guys!! Couldn't do a 55 follower special tonight and I didn't wanna leave you guys hanging so I wrote another chappie!!! Sorry its short but I'm starting to put in POV's cause its extreamly heard without them... Anyways, Enjoy!!!)

Duncan's POV (Yes I'm starting POVs!!!)

After that kiss from that girl I avoided her. I felt something for her and i knew Livid, my evil twin brother would what to do something with her so I avoided her, hoping he wouldn't go after her.

Two weeks after my encounter with the beautiful girl I heard some news about a possible kidnapping for Livid so I decided to check his castle.

I looked through the whole castle except for one part, Livid's experiment chamber. I made my way down the corridor to hear mumbled talking when I got to the door.

I opened it and saw the girl strapped down on one of the experiment tables. "Let her go Livid!" I said through clenched teeth. "Oh, and why should I? I know you love this girl, first time you set eyes on her in the forest." he said while smirking making me grimace. "Let her go or I'll- I'll..." I couldn't think of anything and that made Livid's grin expand.

"Why do you always try to make my life miserable Livid?" I said while falling to my knees, hands cupping my face. "I get power from your suffering..." he said simply, his grin expanded.

Suddenly I felt a large wave of fatigue consume me as I looked down on my right arm to see a syringe jabbing through my lab-coat percing my skin. I turn around to see Sjin and Sips grinning before darkness consumed me.

(Ohhh!!! What's Livid gonna do with Duncan and Lilac? Find out next time in "Eyes Can Be Deceving!" Wait, why am I doing the narrorating (I spelt that wrong #sorrynotsorry) again!!! Anyways... Slap that Rate button with your fist and comment after the BEEP, BEEEEPPPPPPP!!! Hope you enjoyed, BYYYEEEEEEE!!!!!)