Chapter 6 - New Friends? :3

(Hello, I have a chappie, anyways... today I'm doing something special, but ima not gonna say what or it'll be a surprize!!! Anyways... Story time!!! Enjoy my Weirdos!!!)

A few days later I had moved in with Martyn and Toby, life was good and there was no sign of Duncan, thank god. I was taking a walk through the forest, in my normal vibrant clothes as I got to a clearing. I came to a large hilly area with a large flat plan.

I walked out of the meadow, for like the first time ever and made my way to a tall bright podium that seemed to brighten up the hills. I came to the podium and made my way over to the other side of the hill where I saw a large black castle. 

I was intrigued, and made my way down the hill to the large castle and knocked to see if anyone was there. "Hello?" I said as I knocked. I heard a few loud bangs and whispering when suddenly a red headed girl opened the door looking at me. "Hello, my name is Zoey! What's your name!?" she asked almost immediately scaring me, when suddenly I heard a masculine voice from a different room say, "Zoey, who's at the door?" I took a deep breath and replied to Zoey, "My names Lilac." she smiled and replied, "Nice to meet you Lilac, would you like to come in and have some chocolate milk?" Right then a man appeared at the door. "Hello, my name is Rythian, who are you?" I sighed and replied, "I'm Lilac, Tobys sister, I was on a walk when I came across your beautiful castle and wanted to see who lived here..." while playing with my bang nervously. "Are you aquatinted with Sjin or Duncan?" he asked. "Don't know who the Sjin dude is, but I confronted Duncan a few days ago." I say.

He looks at me wide eyed and said, "He didn't try to take you to experiment on you?!" I breath out and reply, "Na, he was bloody scared of me. I just simply confronted him after I noticed him watching me practice my gymnastics." I say, them still staring at me.

"Why was he staring at you and why was he so frightened?" he questioned again causing me to reply sternly, "Can't a girl have some secrets!?" He looked over at Zoey who nodded in approval and he sighed. "Fine.." he replied.

 After chatting for a while with Zoey about different plants in the forest and Rythian, about magic i began walking back towered the forest. I kept walking, until I heard a snap of a twig which caused me to freeze, then shake it off thinking it was a squirrel or a bird. I continued walking until I felt something hard and metal clanking on my head causing me to black out...

(What happened to Lilac?! Did she get kiddnaped?! Did Duncan kidnap her proving his evilness?! Did a new character kidnap her?! Did someome kidnap her for someone else?! Well im not telling you, your gonna have to find out in the next chapter!!! *sticks out tounge* Anyways... Slap that rate button with your fist and comment after the BEEP, BEEEEPPPPPP!!!!! Hope you enjoyed and BYYYYYYYEEEEEEE)