Chapter 1 - The Elves (Edited)

(A/N Before you start reading this amazing story please note that I have done this on my ipod and that it is probably gonna be really short!!! Also note that this is my first story ever that i have shared publicly so please, no hate!!! I accept ideas from readers and I hope you enjoy!!! Now that I have bothered you, Enjoy the fan-fic!!!)

     I was walking through the lost Elven forest, it was dark, but in my eyes, it was as bright as day. Suddenly, an arrow whizzed past my cheek leaving a deep scrape and burying itself into a spruce wood tree.

     I spun around pulling out my dagger when I came face to face with my brother Toby. He wore his usual grey sweat shirt and worn out jeans. "What do you want brother!?" I asked in our fearce elven language. "I would like to introduce you to my friend, Martyn" he said as a blond headed boy wearing a green tee-shirt and a head band came out from behind the tree. "Toby, how many times have I told you not to play with the sapling prince!" I told him in our secret language that only he knew. He knew we were forbidden by our parents, The Lotas Eaters, a group of well trained assassins that we were not allowed to go near them. "Come on now Toby, we have to go home!" I said annoyed. "No!" he yelled while dragging his friends hand away towards the kingdom. I stormed the other way only to be face to face with a tall black figure with a bluish-purple aura. I stared straight into it's hypnotising purple eyes with my aqua blue eyes. Suddenly, I was surrounded by sandy yellow blocks and tall pitch black obsidian towers. I looked around and stood face to face with a large black dragon and eveything went black as I fell onto the hard, cold floor.

Meanwhile in the over world... 

Me and Martyn where walking through the woods to the sapling Castle when Martyn suddenly stopes me and pulled me into a nearby jungle tree.

(A/N Hope you enjoyed my first chapter!!! I hope you like it and so sorry if you didn't :( Anyways have a nice day!!! BYE :D)