Chapter 7 - Defeated Twice?

(Another chapter, is this the surprize, ONE SHORT MESSALY CHAPTER THAT DOESN'T EXPLAIN A THING... If you think thats it, THEN YOUR TOTALLY FUDGING WRONG!!! What I have planned is BIG, and when I say BIG, I mean like FUDGING HUMUNGOUS (I know I spelt that wrong #DealWithIt... Anyways, onward with the story *points pointer finger into the sky* Opps, *points pointer finger at the computer... Better :3)

I woke up in a cage, obviously not magic or water proof. I sighed, obviously whoever kidnapped me was an idiot and I thought for a moment. "Why don't I play around with my capturer and find out more about him/her..." I thought to myself.

I was interrupted from my thought when a brown haired man with a mustache and a jet black haired man with a stunned beard came in causing me to bolt upright toward them.

"Look who's awake, I'm Sjin and this is my partner in crime, Sips" said the brown haired man who I presumed was Sjin to the jet black haired man who I perposed as Sips. "Nice to meet you both and why did you kidnap me?" I asked in an annoyed tone.

"Well, you just left Rythians, so we decided to use you as ransom." he said while smiling evilly. I sighed, these two are big dumb-dumbs. "Sorry to sink your boat but I just met Rythian today, If you want to hold me up for ransom, try Martyn or Toby.."

They glared at me in confusion so I motioned them to come closer. They came up to were my ear was with there mouth and yelled, "Toby is my fridgen brother you fools!" while face-palming. They looked at eachother and sighed as they took me outside.

"Where not going to relies you though, where taking you to Duncans." They said acting smart, "No your not," I replied as I teleported right behind them and whispered "boo!" causing them to fall on there faces making me laugh as i teleport back to camp.

Life is good... I thought when suddenly I appeared in a cage at Duncans castle. "Why am I here!?" I yelled as I tried to find my way out.

 After a few hours of trying to get out a sat down on the hard metal floor and fell asleep, defeated...

(DUN DUN DUN, and when I say she was trying to get out of the cage, I mean HOURS!!! Anyays... Slap that Rate button with your fist and comment after the BEEP, BEEEEPPPPPPP!!! Hope you enjoyed, BYEEEEEEEE!!!!)