Chapter 4 - Rejected and Restarted?

(Heres a chappie I was working on today, Yuppie!!! Anyways..... heres the chappie, ENJOY!!!)

"Dad?" I asked as he looked at me in disipointment. "She's one of them, we have to kill her!" I heard my steep-mother say. "No, but she will be banished." I looked at my dad sadly as I got up and walked off breathing in deeply.

Once I had gotten to a large lake I sat down and looked down at my reflection. "If I'm ever going to be excepted I need to change," I said while smiling at my reflection.

I started making a purple and blue tent out of leather and die. I made blue flip flops, a purple long-sleeve with dark blue jeans, and a blue bandana with a water symbol on it to hide my ears, but I kept my endeared necklace hidden under my blue scarf.

I hid my purple eye behind my blond bang and finished up camp. I started studying alchemy and found out I was a water elf, first of it's kind.

One day I was walking through the forest when all of a sudden an arrow wizzed by my ear, I turned to see a boy in a grey and black hoody with dark blue jeans like me. "What are you doing in InTheLittleCorp?" he asked looking at me. "Practicing..." I said almost referring those words. "Practicing what?" he asked. "Umm, hunting?" I said in more of a question then an answer. "Martyn come down, we have a sharp shooter!" the boy yelled causing me to go in attack position. A boy a little younger than me, probably fifteen. "Oh, a water spirit.." he said as he jumped down looking at me.

I almost immediately recognised him, "Hello sampling prince," I said while bowing then running off the other way.

I was stopes by a thicket of branches appearing. I summoned a ball of water that had purple aura around it and turned around.

"What do you want sapling prince?" I asked fearcly, "Sapling king to you and I'm here to stop you from hunting animals down in my forest." I took a minute to think then replied, "I'm not here to hunt and this isn't your forest." I said still holding my ball of water and purple aura. "Why is your ball of water have purple aura surrounding it?" the boy in a hood asked, "an accident.." I said trailing off. "What kind of accident?" asked the blond. "None of your business!" I yelled while shooting a ball of aura to the ground causing it to grow into a ladder. "Goodbye" I said as the ladder pulled me up into a tree.

I ran atop the trees, every so often getting hit by a vine, but teleporting to avoid opstickles in my way.

I finally get back to camp and pass out in my tent from to much teleportation.

I woke up in a bed, but it wasn't mine. I got up and walked out. "Hello?" I asked as I walked around this tree filled camp until I got to a sign that said InTheLittleCorp.

I gasped in realisation of where I was and was about to teleport to my camp when I felt a hand on my shoulder and I froze. They turned me around and it was the hooded boy.

I frowned unhappily. "Why am I here?!" I questioned and he looked me straight in the eye and said, for answers. I sighed and followed him into what I presumed as the questioning room, "Okay let's get started..." said the blond. I just sat there looking bored.

"What's your full name?" the blond questioned. I sighed but answered, "Lilac Ebony Enderborn" I said sighing. They looked at me and the brunette asked, "Who's your father and mother," it took a minute for me to answer, "My real mom was called Maria Latisa Lotaseater, but my steep mom is called Viva Lasandra Lotaseater, my dad was the head assassin in the Lotaseaters... His name is Ridge Dog Lotaseater." I took a deep breath, "I'm sixteen, six years ago I was banished for my accident after I was looking for my brother because he had run away on his birthday..." I stopes there and the boys looked at me wide eyed. Then blond snapped out of his trance, "Why isn't your last name similar to your parents?" I can't tell them everything, "I was, ummm, adopted?" I said in more of a question then an answer. "Okay, you can go now," the blond said, I sighed and teleported to camp, the last thing I saw were two surprised faces, but I pushed it to the back of my mind as I entered camp.

(Dun dun dun!!! Regected then Restarted, does that even make sence, well she was regected by her family, but restarted her life as a new person... thats what she said!!! Anyways... Slap that Rate button with your fist and comment after the BEEP, BEEEEEEEEEPPPPPP!!!!! Hope you enjoyed the story and BYEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!)