Chapter10~NewSchool~

“Hi there, I’m Ambrogino Ciro, I’m new here.”

Smiling at the office lady who looked up at me and gave a rather fake smile.

“Yes of course, well here is your timetable, there is a map, your locker number, and the slip, get every teacher’s go to and come back here at the end, just so I can make sure you are getting there ok,-“She smiled sweetly and patted my hand while handing me all my stuff “-I think that’s you hun”

I nodded to the now pleased looking office lady in her blue school shirt with the school logo printed on it, and her grey tweed trousers.

Damn they must itch.

I smiled once more at the female before walking out of the office, map in hand.

“Oh what fun, Physics first”

Sighing, I took off toward, what on the map, the physics corridor, smiling at numeracy of young males staring at me, and females who sent me the evil stares.

Oh don’t get your thongs in a twist, you can have the man whores, I don’t them doll.

 I continued to walk down the student flooded corridor till I reached my destination.

Mr Callaghan’s Physics classroom. No.45

If this is number forty-five, how many classrooms are there in these five buildings?

Man, I am never going to know my way around here before I have to move again.

 Pulling out my map, I studied what each building consisted off.

Learning that Building one, the one I was currently in, was the science, English and mathematics building, building two was the P.E department joined by the PSE, or more commonly known as health classes. Building three was Art and design, along with music and drama, Building four was ICT, business education and all the computery’ stuff, and last of all, building five, lunch hall and library.

Big school, huh?

“BRRRRIIIING!”

I covered my ears as the bell sounded  out through-out the building, sharpened senses are good for something’s, but not for hearing the bells.

Hearing the groans and moans of the high school students, they waved good bye to their friends and slumped off toward what I could only guess was the way to their first period class rooms.

A tall man stepped out from the classroom door I was standing beside, he had dark hair that was turning grey at the ends, a pair of glasses perched at the bridge of his nose, making his dark blue eyes look huge thanks to the lenses, he wore a white suit with a black shirt and shoes, accompanied with a neon green tie.

I must admit, he knew how to stand out, and was pretty damn good at it.

Muffling a laugh, I replied as he greeted us all and motioned for us to step inside.

 I walked in and was met by a smaller corridor with doors leading off from it, labelled with different names, it only lasted for about a metre or two then lead into a larger room that was the most old looking science room I have ever seen.

The room consisted mainly of wood, and the desks were long and only left around a metre gap between the edge of the desk and the bunker that bordered the room. There were five rows of these wooden desks; they each had five chairs at them, with gaps for our bags and legs. The back of the room was windows; a bunker and a glass door that lead out to what looked like a green house? Cupboards sat above the bunkers that were cluttered with science equipment much like Mr Callaghan’s desk.