Chapter6:

“Ams, let’s go, its 1:00Am, I’m sure there will be enough food now.”

Fino, had planned a “fun” night out.

And when I heard him say Fun, I was hoping clubbing? Maybe going snowboarding in Glasgow?

I am not a girly girl. I don’t faint when I break a nail, and I love to snowboard. It also helps, being a vampire you’re naturally stone cold, so dunking in snow doesn’t make the slightest bit of difference, basketball is pretty cool too, so is skiing, and I love running. Yes, I know, I’m very human for a monster who thinks of humans as walking blood banks, I have been told on a number of occasions.

But back to the point, Fino and his “Fun” night out, has turned out to be a hunting trip into Edinburgh city centre.

Yipeee.

Although, we are actually going to a club, but just to pick up two or three umano’s and take them back to the apartment for some fun.

I believe we are going to the club named Opal lounge, sounds alright, but I have more things to worry about, I have no dresses that are suitable.

I have 3 dresses with me:

First one is a black laced one, it ruffles out after it reaches my waist and drapes to the floor.

Next is a burgundy knee high skate dress. A high neck line in the shape of an O and a brown plaited belt, again it is completely lacy.

And last of all, a gorgeous purple tight fitting dress with spaghetti straps, it falls to mid-thigh and shows of my breasts a bit too much for my liking. I have never worn it, and I don’t plan on it actually. It is a very pretty thing to look at, but not to wear.

“Fino, I don’t have a dress”

I yelled at him from my bedroom, as I stood in front of the black dyed wooden wardrobe, that reminded me a bit of the wardrobe from Narnia, but this one looked much better and didn’t hold fur coats.

“Yes, I know, but I have one for you”

His voice drifted through the house as an echo until he reached my bedroom door holding a clear back filled with a stunning dress:

It was about mid-thigh length and was black and green, the design on it was striped, but because it was ruffled and almost had a “Crumpled” look about it, it was more lightning shapes of each colour. It had one arm with black laced that carried on over the shoulder then slowly submerged into the green fabric of the top of the dress.

I screamed.

Literally screamed and ran at Fino.

And because of having immortal agility on the side of it all, I could out run a cheetah, tried it once, and would knock anything from my path. In this case, knocking Fino against the wall and I snatched the dress and rushed to the bathroom.

~~

The club was amazing.

It had multi-coloured strobe lights in every direction. A bar to the left once you step in, and a grand stair case the right leading up to a second floor that stood almost as a balcony over the dance floor.

Smiling at Fino, I stalked off into the crowd with a smirk present and a hunger more than any other a human could suffer.

I did look hot, and guys proved that fact as they turned their heads as they seen me, the crowd parted in two as I strutted into the crowd.

Dressed in my black and green dress, with black heels that had the black toe cap and black heel but lace up the side out my foot. I had my hair down, dead straight, and had one neon green streak through my bangs.