chapter3:SchoolStarts~

Hiya to anyone reading!:) thanks again for reading and aaaaah I know I’m getting excited over just 27 reads, but in one night?:D I’m sorry I get over excited very easily hehe!:)

Also, If I can rope in a friend of mine, I know my spelling and grammar isn’t too good and It can take away your eye from the story, but my friend could be able to help with that J Depends if she is feeling nice haha!

One last thing people, please as I said on the last chapter, don’t be shy, please give me something to work on!? It would be amazing! Thanks and hope you enjoy chapter 3! :)

Chasestatus14

-----------------------------------

-------------Chapter3------------

I love my bed.

It is so comfy.

I don’t want to get up.

But I need to.

I don’t know why.

But I’m sure there is something I need to get up for.

But wha-

“Ams, get up. We have school”

Fino is normally a very morning person, but I am a true vampire and could quite happily sleep through the light hours and roam throughout the darker hours. Even although Fino is a morning person, even I could tell the fake enthusiasm that flooded his voice.

“Do we have to?”

Gosh. Speaking like that reminds me of those 7 year old umano’s  (pronounced OO-MAN-O, Italian for “Human”) that whine when they don’t get to meet there friends. Actually, I think this whining continues up to the age of at least 16? No?

“Yes, you signed us up for this, so get your sparkly ass out of bed and into the shower. I can’t even see you and can already tell you look bad”

‘I will show you sparkly ass in a minute’ I grumbled to myself as I walked to the bathroom to go for a shower. He really had never given up that joke when I told him I was reading the “Twilight Saga” to find out what umano’s think of us really. (I have nothing against the twilight saga, I really enjoyed reading it, just to clear up any twilight fans that were gonna’ start the hating! Team EDWARD!!)

Turning on the hot water as the steam poured out into the black and white tiled en-suite.

‘Now that feels nice’

I stepped into the shower and watched my hair turn from the outstanding red, to the burgundy colour that the water turned it.

It had turned the colour of blood.

Shit.

I could feel my canines slip a little lower until the tickled my bottom lip, and my top lip curl up to reveal them.

I have been told on many occasions that even when I have my fangs release, I am still a pretty “hot” looking blood monster. Some vampires really do know how to lift my spirits!

Taking my mind of the liquid I craved, I thought about school and how I would be starting it today. Last time I went to school I had been drunk from draining a school boy that was drunk. I was a hell of a lot younger and couldn’t recognize the human emotions or smell of alcohol, big mistake.

I came into school and trashed the classrooms. Seriously injured one of the teachers, and almost got killed by hunters who decided to set the school on fire. What lovely little children they are?

My canines had retracted back into my gums, and my bottom lip now had tiny little puncture marks where my teeth had no more than tickled. I have very sensitive skin, hence the black eye, cuts and a few bruises. Thinking about the cuts only brought me back to reality to find that my cut was now stinging and a drop of blood fell to the floor.

I stood looking at the blood for a moment, before it was washed away by the water streaming from the shower head.

Shaking my head and turning of the shower I stepped out and into the slightly chilled air of the en-suite.

Droplets of water fell to the white marble floor as I stood. I looked up into the steam ridden mirror and stared at the foggy reflection that stood before me.

Yes. I was an absolute state.

Sighing I dried myself and wrapped my hair in the towel cocoon that I had made around my head. Unlocking the black door and letting myself out, I walked to my bedroom and marched for the drawers, pulling out the school uniform we had picked up last night:

White blouse, blazer, prefect tie and a tartan skirt.

Grabbing my tights and pulling them on over my underwear, I then pulled on the skirt that only fell to just above my knees.

Before I had even set foot near the school, I could already say, slut school.

~

“Ready Fino?”

I asked, laughing as he looked at me funny.

We were now sitting outside the school. It looked like Hogwarts. And that was because the writer of harry potter actually based Hogwarts around this school. So naturally, I felt like the ginger girl, Jenny? NO, Jinny!

And of course Fino was Ron, all he was missing was the pet rat.

Chuckling to myself I earned another “What-The-Hell” looks of Fino before opening the door of my black Ascari A10. Yes, this is one good looking car.

And just as I had wanted, everyone stopped and stared.

I dropped my feet out onto the ground of the car park, showing my legs. I had my dull black high heels, only 3 inch, but gave me the height of around 5’3 maybe 5’4.

I Heard Fino laugh at my exit of the car, as he too got out of the car and walked round to help me. Grabbing my left hand and putting his other hand around my right hip, he pulled me up and out of the car.

I chuckled and kneed him in the lower stomach seen as I was now dangling a couple of inches off the ground to match his height. He growled, the dropped me and stormed away.

Sighing, I closed the door of my car, still having and audience, and walked towards the fading figure of my dear friend.

I looked around at the number of guys staring at me, mentally taking my clothes off. I laughed a fake loud laugh that caught their attention, waggling my finger at the guy looking at my face, but still imagining me in bed. I whispered into him

Tut tut, your girlfriend remember’

His face went pale, and that confirmed he had heard my words that were singed into his mind as advice warning.

I can read people’s mind thanks to the vampire trade I caught onto, I can also talk to people through their mind, and, almost sort of, stain human’s minds with my words. Now that poor guy I just spoke to, would have those words on his mind for a day or two, then he could possibly have a headache as they leave his head. This has happened to me on a number of occasions, and it isn’t very pleasant, having someone intrude your mind and carve words into your brain? Not my typical idea of fun.

 I sighed as more guys turned their heads and began licking their lips, rolling my eyes and forcing my trademark smirk to walk itself onto my face, I walked towards Fino who stood the entrance of the building, an arm out for me. I walked up to him, and took his arm as he said quietly:

“Shall we?”

Raising his eyebrows, I nodded curtly and began to match his pace as we stormed into the building arm-in-arm, with almost identical smirks plastered to our faces.

This was going to be fun.

------------------------