Chapter7:

I honestly couldn’t hold it in anymore.

I burst out laughing as Corbin stared at me with horrified eyes.

Currently he was hovering over me, body rigid, staring at my teeth.

My laugh seemed to coax him out of his terror daze as he mumbled under his breath:

“I thought vamps were myths and legends, just fantasies.”

Feeling out raged I screamed back at him through my fits of laughter:

“Excuse me, but look who is talking, you grow four paws and spurt hair out of god knows where, and you’re calling me a myth and fantasy Wolfie?”

Bursting out in laughter again as he took on another look of horror, he sprung of me and stood at the window, pressing his back to it as hard as he could.

“Door’s that way”

I mumbled as I walked to the other side of the room to give him a wide-berth round me.

He nodded and trailed towards the door, never breaking eye contact with me, or should I say my mouth.

I shook my head and sighed

“I’m not going to bite you Corbin, your fur would get in the way”

Smirking to finish my sentence, I looked up to find him running his hand through his hair and giving a shaky laugh as he continued to stare at me, not my mouth.

“Yeah, can you even actually bite me and…er…well drink from people like me?”

His voice rising into a questioning tone, I actually thought about this.

I have no idea.

And from the look he gave me, I must have said this aloud.

“Oh, well…that’s..erm...interesting...I guess?”

Corbin’s voice going shaky again. Yeah we better get off this subject before the guy runs off screaming, or maybe howling?

“So, were you born were-wolf Corbin, or…-“

“I was born were-wolf.”

“Nice”

“Depends on the way you look at it…”

Raising an eyebrow at him, he sighed and gave off an explanation of Alpha’s, packs, mates and a load of other were-wolf garbage.

“Wow, well thankfully, I can say vampires are simpler. But they do have the same mate system, but we all call it a soul mate.”

Smiling at him, he had relaxed a fair bit and had now taken up the crossed arms and legs stance at the door.

And damn, he did look good.

This boy has the body of an athlete, and a sexy one at that.

He caught my eyes raking down his body and smirked, un-buttoning the top button of his shirt:

“Come get it, sweetheart”

Smirking I took off from my sitting down position on the floor, and was standing, or rather pressed against him before he could finish his breath.

“Oh, I have babe.”

I trailed a finger down his chest until the shirt covered it. He was quite pale, but no match for myself.

His shudders caused my finger to shake, and a smile to cross my lips, as I trailed my finger back up to his stubble ridden face and traced his lips and jaw line.