Chapter 9

Feburary 11th 9:34 am

I wake up to a bed. Its not my bed anymore since Harry's gone. I get up and see all of Harry's things still hung up in the closet. His large collection of white t-shirts. His favourite pair of shoes and his favourite snap back. It's no longer my closest either. I walk out to the kitchen and walk over to the coffee maker. I don't need this anymore, since Harry was the only one who ever liked coffee. I open the fridge and see a fresh pile of bacon, on a sliver plate. I guess I won't need this anymore either. I never was a fan of bacon. I always thought it was fatty and gross. I only ate it because Harry loved it. I walk over to the tv and see Titantic. The dvd sealed in its case. I rip it open and break the movie in half. I've always hated this movie. I guess Harry was wrong. Two strangers can't really fall in love without something happening that tears them apart. He was always such a hopeless romantic thinking that true love would win. I knew all along that it wouldn't. That happiness truly doesn't exist. That being happy, is just opening yourself up to pain. I knew this all, but I still feel in love with Harry.

I grab a pair of shoes and head out the door. I just needed to get away from here a bit. I needed to get away from Harry. As I'm heading out the door I turn around. The feeling of losing something bottled my mind. I look around, seeing the empty appartement. I see Harry's guitar leaned against the wall over in the corner. My piano next to it. I see some of Harry's socks laying on the ground next to the couch, and his necklance dangling from the table lamp above it. I walk over to it, and unhook it from the lamp. A small, sliver, paper airplane now lays in my hand. I slip it over my head. Now he'll always be with me. I take one last look at the appartement. This is no longer Harry and Louis' apparement. This is just a empty place called home.

As I hop into the SUV I instantly think of Harry and how he could so easily get in. I think of his remark of how he said that if you never take the risk you'll never get a reward. I guess in a sense I got a reward from Harry. I got his love, I got his time, and I got to spend his last days with him. I guess in the end the risk did pay off. But instead of jumping, I think I'm falling. The difference is, you don't know when you'll hit the ground. And you don't know if someone will be there to catch you. I had went through this before with my mom. She had cancer, and she passed away not much later, and after her death I started falling, with no one to catch me. I didn't want things to end like this with Harry, but some how they did. At that time I had no one. Until Harry can along. My beautiful , curly haired, green eyed boy. And he caught me. He saved me from myself. He rescued me. But now I have no one. I have no one to catch me. I'm finally in this alone.

I start to drive down the highway. The faster I go the better it feels. I press shuffle on my phone and our song comes on. The one we use to sing for hours. It fits us perfectly. Or it use to at least. A part of me wants to change it. To let it die with him. To let that part of me die with him. But a part of me wants to hold onto this song. Hold onto my little piece of Harry. My little piece of happiness. My little memory. The songs starts to play. The verses are ok but the chrous of the song is the best. The chrous was always Harry's favourite part too.

"And being here without you, is like I'm walking up to,

Only half a blue sky,

Kinda there but not quite,

I'm walking around with just one shoe,

I'm half heart without you."

The words tear at my heart strings. I feel the tears coming but this time I don't stop them.

"I'm half a man at best,

With half a arrow in my chest,

I miss everything we do,