Chapter 21 - Summers End

Chapter 21 is here, I hope you all enjoy I really want to know what you guys think about what is going to happen... Okay I'm going to stop blathering so you guys can read it...

Vote, Comment, Fan... ENJOY!

“Have you seen the new guy?” Steph asked me.

“No I’m happy he’s here though at least the gossip for once isn’t about me,” I replied biting into my apple.

“Yeah true… but apparently he is SUPER hot all the girls are after him,” Steph announced.

“Yeah you mean Poppy,” I scoffed she had single handle made my senior year hell. “Anyway I can judge for myself,” I said having another bite of my apple smiling.

“Well if you do see him take a photo so we can judge him,” Steph joked.

Bring. Bring. Bring.

“Come on let’s get to class,” Steph said standing up holding her hands out for me.

“I think it will make me look a bit storkerish,” I joked.

“You know you really should stay off the carbs. Your putting on some weight,” she joked.

“Haha very funny,” I said walking to our lockers.

We reached our lockers in no time. I grabbed my whole bag not wanting to go back to my locker after school. Steph went to history and I made my way to science.

The class was nearly full when I arrived I made my way to my seat on the second last row next to the window.

I took out my books and started drawing doodles as I waited for Mr Smith.

About five minutes later Mr Smith came in and told us to open our text books to page 52 and read about the life cycle of plants.

I know I know EXCITING.

Note, sarcasm.

I read the page and was done way before everyone else. I opened my writing book and started doing the questions.

But I kept on getting distracted by my tummy it had really popped in the past couple of days it felt strange in a sense.

The whole class room suddenly went quiet. I looked around the room confused; I noticed everyone staring at the front of the room.

I followed their gaze to see a tall sandy blonde haired guy standing at the front of the classroom talking to Mr Smith.

He turned around to show his big goofy smile and emerald green eyes.

I was about to pull out my phone but he caught my attention.

“Matt,” I whispered in disbelief.

I quickly looked out the window covering my face with my hair.

“Class this is Matthew Bailey he’s new so be nice okay,” Mr Smith introduced him.

Matt’s sneakers rubbed against the lino floor. Stopping at the seat next to me dumping his bag on the ground plumps his books on the desk taking out the stool making it screech then taking a seat.

“Hey I’m Matt,” he said.

I just nodded not looking at him. Biting my lip.

“Congrats,” he said again.

All I wanted to do was pull him into my arms and kiss him to death but when he finds out about this I don’t think he’ll ever forgive me.

“What’s your name?” he questioned.