Chapter 17 - Summers End

Here's chapter 17 hope you guys like it.

I have started a new book named My Mistake I'm trying to make it a short story something I can finish during the school holidays so please check it out I would much appreciate it. 

Please Comment, Vote and Fan?!?!?

“I can’t believe that you got the Editor of the school newspaper,” Steph said in excitement.

“I know only if my life was under better circumstances,” I muttered.

It has been four months since I found out I was pregnant; it had been the longest four months of my life.

I’ve resorted to loose jeans, sweat pants and very loose fitting tops.

“I’ll see you soon,” Steph said getting out of the car.

“Bye,” I then drove off to home.

I parked my car in its usual spot, but one thing was out of place, someone else’s car was there.

As I walked up the path leading to the front door I couldn’t figure out whose car it was.

I opened the front door, humming to myself.

I placed the keys on a hook throwing my bag on a chair Mom and Dad are in New York so I can do pretty much do whatever I want for tonight at least.

I turned the corner to see a tall brood guy standing in the living room and a small figured woman sitting on the couch.

She spotted me I automatically started worrying why is she in my house.

I was about to scream before the guy turned around I turned from panic to excitement in a split second.

“Lockie!” I scream running into his arms for a long awaited hug. “What are you doing here? Does Mom know you’re here! I’m just so happy to see you!”

“Calm down Bell,” Lockie soothed, “I’m here for the weekend, Mom knows I’m here and I’ve missed you so much too,” he gave me another hug.

Lockie is my big brother he’s studying at Harvard Law it’s been over a year since I’ve seen him.

“But what are you doing here?” I questioned.

“We have a long weekend,” Lockie said motioning to the girl sitting on the couch.

She slowly stood up; coming to stand next to him.

“And this is, Willow, Willow this is Bell my sister,” he introduced us.

Willow had long light brown hair, green eyes, a fair completion and a small figure which looked really small standing next to my brother who was a big build short blonde hair and blue eyes.

We shook hands then I went back to Lockie.

“Guess what.”

“What?” he wondered.

“I’m the new editor for West Bridge Rise,” I exclaimed in excitement.

“I heard,” he wrapped his arms around me, “I’m just so very proud of you.”

I rested my head on his shoulder, I shut my eyes feeling horrible he’s the only person in my life that has every said, he’s proud of me, I can’t handle the feeling of what he’s going to be like when he finds out.

“Congratulations,” Willow said.

“How about we go out for some dinner, to catch up,” Lockie wondered.