Chapter 23 - Summers End

• Dédié à To All My Amazing Readers

Chapter 23

Steph’s P.O.V

That’s it!

I’m sick of seeing Bell cry over a guy that broke up with her when he found out that HE impregnated her… I’m going to hunt him down and get some answers whether he likes it or not.

Especially since the latest rumour going around is that Bell and Matt had an argument which is worth talking about it’s now going around that Matt is the father and I wonder how great Poppy is taking it right now.

I walk down the hall to see Bell walking to her next class in a daze a usual, James and Tom talking about something guyish, then I zeroed in on my target Matthew.

“I need to speak with you,” I stated to Matt.

“And who do you think you are,” Poppy questioned.

“Your ex best friend from grade 1 now I need to speak with your boyfriend or I know something that will ruin you,” I warned Poppy.

She looked at me then back to Matt, if you threaten to ruin Poppy she lets you do pretty much anything... except to ruin her.

“Fine… but no funny business,” Poppy said walking off.

“What are you doing to Bell,” I questioned taking Poppy’s place.

“I have no idea what you’re talking about,” he replied.

“Don’t play stupid. You dump her when she tells you that’s she’s pregnant then you come here and treat her like complete shit,” I said in disgust.

“Is that what she told you, that I dumped her,” he wondered.

“Yes and I believe her,” I said.

“Well she lied, Bell broke up with me she didn’t even tell me why I found out my first day here,” he told me.

“But why would she lie about that,” I asked curious.

“I thought you could tell me,” he replied.

You can see the hurt in his eyes as he said that.

“Then just talk to her,” I said.

“Every time I see her… it kills, believe me I want to talk but after what I said earlier this weekI doubt she wants to even see me,” he replied.

“She does, she doesn’t blame you for what you said, she understands that your confused and upset, but what about this baby? In less than three months it’s going to be here whether you like it or not so you guys better sort out your shit before it happens because I know that she wants that baby to have a dad it’s just up to you if you want to be a part of its life or not because if you change your mind ten years from now it might be too late,” I told him.

“I can’t talk to her here; Poppy is always breathing down my back,” he confessed.

“Then come over my house tonight, she lives with me you can talk there,” I offered.

“What do you mean she lives with you,” he questioned.

“Wow you guys really haven’t talked,” I muttered, “when she told her parents, they kicked her out,” I told him.

“I’m starting to feel bad, it’s all because of me,” he said his voice sincere.

“Here’s my address her windows the third across from the left, please come,” I nearly begged writing my address on his hand that way he won’t just forget about it.