<3~Milkshakes~<3

Question: “If you could share a milkshake with one of the SHINee members, who would it be?”

Stephanie’s answer: “Jonghyun.”

Question: "Why?"

Stephanie's response: "I can see us totally getting competitive with each othe.r"

So there’s her answer. Now it’s my pleasure to present “Milkshakes” in the way I think it would happen. Dedication goes to my best friend, Stephanie (asianchick159) for being my inspiration for this fan fiction. The video I put in the slot on the side is “Ring Ding Dong” by SHINee. Jonghyun looks so good in it. The pic is Jonghyun too. ^_^ By the way, Maddie is also one of our friends who likes kpop. She just doesn’t have an account. Enjoy the reading guys and don’t forget to vote, comment, and fan if you want more.

Love JuaJua~<3

+++++++++++++++++++

<3~Milkshakes~<3

I noticed something odd lately… Key and Maddie had been really tense ever since they came back from their camping trip with Jonghyun. Did they get into a fight again? I wouldn’t be so surprised. Maddie was one of my best friends who had great pride in herself. She wouldn’t back down if someone insulted her…AKA, what Key did all the time.

Ding! An idea popped into my head…a really great idea. >:)

 <3~~~~~~~<3

“Oh, hold on a sec,” I told Jonghyun, placing my hand on his.

I rolled the window of my orange punch-buggy down and told Maddie, who was confusingly staring at us with her dark green eyes, “We’ll meet you inside.”

“Okay,” she said, completely falling for my trap.

Once her and Key entered the restaurant, I stomped on the gas pedal and floored it right out the parking lot of Steak n’ Shake.

“What are you doing?!” Jonghyun yelled, clenching his seat like I was going to crash or something.

“Chill, I’ll tell you in a minute,” I told him, focusing on getting out of there.

I glanced over at the parking lot as I pulled up to the light. Maddie and Key were back outside, staring straight at me. I couldn’t hear what Maddie was screaming, but it probably wasn’t censored.

I shouted this to both of them before I drove off. “This is for your own good!” And we drove off, leaving them with wide open mouths.

“What are you doing, Stephanie?” Jonghyun asked, knowing I wasn’t up to any good.

“What? I want them to get along,” I lied.

“Liar,” he instantly said.

I hesitated, surprised by how he easily saw through my scheme. Maybe since he was a sneaky one as well, he could easily sense sneaky tricks happening…

“Okay, I just want something to laugh at for awhile,” I honestly told him, “It’s been boring today so far.”

I prepared myself for my entertainment plans to be ruined, but instead, he laughed. Actually, his laugh sort of scared me.

“I like it,” he finally said, calming his laughs.

I smiled, relieved that he agreed. “So you in?”

“Oh yeah.” We both gave each other evil grins as I made a u-turn to go back.

 We snuck inside without being seen by Maddie or Key. Our seats we’re right next to theirs, but a short wall separated our tables. Instantly, Maddie and Key were arguing, making me giggle so much.