Chapter 25 (LAST PART)

HELLO READERS

pasensya na tagal naka UD si author. nag aantay ako ng may mag comment sa 2nd part.

i don't know if nagustuhan niyo ba ang wedding ceremony.

anyway eto na reception coming up!

================================================================================ Chapter 25 Last part  na to!

Nick's POV

Ako na  siguro ang pinaka masayang groom sa boung mundo, ang ganda nga ng wedding ceremony kanina.and i was even surprise sa vow ni maggie, lahat  ng  ay di ko makakalimutin. everything was so special lalo na ang bride ko.

Ngayon  andito na kami sa venue, nauna na ang mga guest sa min sa loob, inaantay lang namin ang cue ng emcee na pumasok kami sa loob, may grand entrance kami syempre at eto pa we prepared something, its a surprise...o ayan naririnig ko na na inintroduce na kami ng emcee.

Emcee: Now lets welcome the Bride an Groom, Mr and Mrs. Nicholas Pierre......

<start playing the music at the right side>>>>

(Maggie started singing)

I can’t win, I can’t reign.

I will never win this game without you, without you.

(just staring at her, my beautiful maggie)

I am lost, I am vain. I will never be the same without you, without you.

I won’t run, I won’t fly. I will never make it by without you, without you.

I can’t rest, I can’t fight . All I need is you, & I without you, without you.

(she smiled so sweetly)

(Nick's Part)

See the stone set in your eyes

See the thorn twist in your side

I wait for you  

(So it's my turn, and i turned to face her)

Sleight of hand and twist of fate

On a bed of nails she makes me wait

And I wait without you

With or without you.

( I gentlly pinch her nose)

(Maggie's Part)

Can’t erase, so I’ll take blame.

But I can’t accept that we’re estranged, without you.

Without you, with or without you

I can’t quit now, this can’t be right.

I can’t take one more sleepless night,

Without you, with or without you.