Chapter 6

Nick's POV

It's a one fine day for me, i guess, thank's for Margarette words of encouragement, it gave me alot of realizations, all those time that i was feeling my life crushed down infront of me and blaming my father for everything, I felt so insesitive, i didn't see that  my father needs me to believe in him and i knew it's beyond impossible for him to do such craziest thing and he was very loyal to that company  he was working with but i also accused him.

Now i'am here having coffee in a coffee shop across maggie's flower shop, scribbling through my imac laptop i was browsing through my email inbox, there were lots of job offers, but i never responded to any of them and then suddenly i found one special email.

From: Thomas Pierre

SOn,
i'm sorry i had to drag you with all the mess i am going through, i wouldn't want in a world to hurt my only son.
I promise i will do all i can to fix things here , we are still conducting more thorough investigations and I promise you my son , as soon as i can prove them that i have nothing to with those controversies . I will follow you and your mom there in the Philippines and we will all start our new life as one family.

My son Nicholas i'am truly sorry and i love you and your mother more than anything in this world.

After reading my father's email my heart felt like crying, i was moved by fathers message. I love my dad and now i'm going to trust in him.

To: Thomas Pierre

Dear Dad,
  I 'am sorry for being so insensitive, for blaming you for everything, i know it was not entirely your fault, it was mine all along, i was the one who decide to resign and gave up everything.
Dad i want you know that i believe in you and i know your a great man because you are best dad for me.
i love you too my Dad.
I'll be waiting for you here with mom.

Love
Your only son Nicholas :)

And that gave me more courage to stand up and gave myself more confidence to fix my own life.

i started responding to my job offer emails.

" i hope everything works well right now" then i saw Margarette by her shop's window,she was arranging flower and she's really beautiful , yes simple and beautiful, i didn't noticed that i was already staring at her  " what the heck did i just admire her? what are you thinking  man, get a grip of yourself" i scolded myself, i just look like lovesick puppy here, snap out of it man ! 
Then suddenly i noticee she was alone working in her shop, so i  decided to turned off my laptop and slid it inside my backpack, i started walking across the coffee shop  and came knocking through her door then i went inside.

"Hi Maggie!" i greeted but she continued cutting some stems and humming  some song , she didn't heard me because she had her headset on,suddenly her scissor fell under a glass table so i also knelt down my knees to meet her gaze .

"hey Maggie!"i greeted her again, but i didn't expect that i made her jump to her feet and bump her head on the table.

"Ouch!" She blurted out.

Margarette's POV

Kasalukuyan akong nag aarange ng flower display namin,i was listenning to my ipod shuffle and i was alone in my  shop, kasi absent nanaman si Jane at malalate si Chandria.
Monday na monday mag isa ako at kadarating lang din ng mga deliveries kaya naman di ako magkaugaga sa pag ayos sa shop.

mayamaya nalaglag sa ilalim ng mesa ang gunting ko nang pupulutin ko na sana ang gunting bigla naman akong nagulat ng mabungaran kung may nakatingin sa kin si nick."ouch!" sigaw ko kasi naman naumpog ba naman ako sa lamesa.