Chapter 11

Hi readerss senya na now lang ako naka update uli. 

umuwi kasi ako sa home town ko here sa davao.

Anyway since i'm in a good mood today. mag uupadate nako.

Pls Vote Vote Vote po and comment plz.... 

Chapter 11

Megan's POV

Hi my name's Megan Chen,the only daughter of Ricardo Chen the sole owner of Chen Aviation Inc.

I grew up getting all i want. from the school that i want to attend, i can have my choice of car. from the dresses that i wear , my shoes are to die for.friends that i like..hmmmm just having a gold card its easier to swipe and swipe all i can.and boys thats not an excemption  i am beautiful and super sexy, i was always a dream girl..boys would swoon over me.but see they just bore me. and my dad he just give everything to me.did i mention anything bout my mom, well she died since i can't remember.i was little back then.my dad he remarried another woman. her names Maya and i hate her. she's just so nice , so mabait that it makes me so irritated.

it was really a big sacrifice for me to watch my father marrying her,buti na lang i have someone with me na kahit papano na shishift ang attention ko. he's one hot macho man. he's name is Nick, our system anlyst.the 1st time i laid my eyes on him, i said " i will absolutely get him to fall in love with me".

do i look like a super spoiled brat ?well i don't care. but i want to get what i want, and i want him, so i'm going to get him.

i'm here inside my office doing absolutely nothing, and i'm so damn bored in here.Oh i know a little shopping won't harm me.so i stepped out on the office and drive through the nearest mall.

i wast looking at this torquoise Prada bag.this is really one cutest bag.then when i glance at the window i saw a familiar face passed by and walked inside the jewelry shop. wait that's nick what was he doing in  a jewelry shop that made me so curious."Miss i'll get this! dalidali akong lumabas.then i stop in the jewelry shop and there i saw the sales lady  na may binigay na box kay nick and i saw  he was holding a necklace with a heart pendant with an initial M on it? what the is that for me.M for megan that's me! i walk happily , see i'm going to have him.sabi sa inyo eh. he's gonna fall in love with me.

 Still Megan's POV

 It's already 3 pm in the afternoon still no sign of nick, bakit kaya. i was thinking pa naman na ngayon na niya ibibigay yung necklace ko.alright after i signed all the pappaers sa desk ko. i marched out my office, i'm done waiting, visting him in his department would be no  harm at all . i'll just check on him. now  i reach the  9th floor, nasa 12 floor kase ang office ko. and the it department ay nasa 9th floor. asusual puro routers ,computer mainframe,   and lots of computer ang makikita mo.but the hell i care  i'm here because of that macho man, there he was sitting  by his desk,mukhang busy sa desktop niya.

"HI Ms megan!"the other boys greeted me,"oh hi boys"pero deretso ako sa harapan ni nick." Hi Nick!"napatingala siya sa kin."hello Ms Megan what can i do for you?"he so cute talaga."nothing much actually napaddaan lang talaga ako sa department niyo. sige di na ko magtatagal. bye nick" then dahan dahan akong umalis.

Natapos ang araw but still he hasn't given me the necklace.maybe tomorrow. so i decided to  go out my frineds .we always hang out in bar  go for a drink. Tina and Jessica are the coolest firend ever. sila lang kasi ang nakakasabay sa trip ko.

we we're at a famous bar drinking cosmo our favorite. "girl whta's up with that michievious smile you got there?"tina had noticed that i kept smiling the whole time."well i'm just so happy  what's wrong about that.?" i took a sip of my drink. "wala naman so is this about that IT guy?"they really know me." aha.he makes me happy."they both looked at each other. "you mean to say your going out?"natigilian ako dun ano nga ba? " were getting there."i assured them . so after an hour we decided to go home.

While walking we kept on chatting then we passed by a flowershop.bigla na lnag akong natigilan."Oh! gurl i though you were getting there eh mukhang my gf na si IT Guy."Yes it's nick with a girl. they were sitting in a couch and i was beginning to be pissed off."Will you shot up jessica!" syempre nainis ako.then i walked out.Who's that girl?she's really familiar but i don't remember where did i see her.what is she doing with my nick? whoever she is i don't really care. i want nick and i'm going to get him....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Oh No! Megan's so cruel mukhang may maninira sa sa relationship nina Nick  at Margarette....

well see...matitinag kaya o masmagiging matibay ang relationship nila.

New character: Megan Young as Megan Chen