Chapter 25 (2nd Part)

Hello  poh dear readers,

kamusta naman poh ang 1st part.kinilig po ba kayo. kasi si author kinikilig na.

well anyway dahil nag eenjoy rin si author kaya naman may 3rd part pa etong chapter.....

so eto di ko na papatagalin pa. heres the 2nd part Enjoy!!!!!!

Chapter 25 ( The 2nd Part)

The Wedding........

(Pls play the music sa rig

ht====>)

The bride is now walking so beautifully along the church aisle.

Maggie's POV  

Pagpasok ng pagpasok ko sa simbahan i can't help but smile. seeing everything was beautiful, everything was pink and white.my family ,my friends looks so happy, and then i saw him. my stunning and oh so handsome my baby , my soon to be husband.

The song was playing  in the church filled with so much love. every lyrics of it damang dama ko,kaya nga habang naglalakad ako nakatingin lang ako kay nick. our memories together lahatng  yun di ko malimutan at kelan man di ko kakaklimuatn  , from the 1st time we've met.from the time i felt love for him, the time he confess he's feelings for me, the 1st time he held my hand  , the 1st time we kissed till now now i am walking towards the man i love stading beside the altar.we've been so much struggles but we stayed together. i can't help it,i have never been this happy.

Now i am here in front of him wearing the most beautiful white gown  i can finally say ,.atlast we  made it ,he held my hand and gave me the sweetest smile. the ceremony has began.all the time i  was smiling and happy at ganun din siya feeling so happy beside my man wearing the most stunning black tuxedo .the ceremony was so beautiful , na kwento pa nga ni father sa lahat ang love story namin. tuwang tuwa ang lahat at ang pina ka na touch ako wen he told everyone nick's secret na ngayon ko lang na laman.

Priest :i admire this couple for their love for each other.lahat kaya nilang gawin, and i can never forget nick told me. "Father lahat kaya kong  ibigay kay maggie even my own life.i even donated 4 bags of my blood for her, mabuhay lang siya, cause she meant everything to me."

at that moment, i was so speechless, i will be forever grateful. indeed he's really my superman, my hero, my love.until our wedding vows has began.

"Margarette Levistre ,my Maggie and my baby,you don't know how happy i am seeing you here today, sharing this happiest day of my life. from the start that i said that i love you, at sa araw araw ng buhay ko mas lalo kitang minahal.i know we've been through a lot and i am so grateful that i still have you beside me.today I become your husband and you become you my wife. I will strive to give you the best of myself, while accepting you the way you are. I promise to respect you as a whole person with your own interests, desires, and needs, and to realize that those are sometimes different, but no less important than my own. I promise to keep myself open to you, to let you in to my innermost fears and feelings, secrets and dreams. i promise that i will not allow anyone to hurt you again, i promise to protect you with my life  and to take care of you, I promise to grow along with you, to be willing to face change as we both change, keeping our relationship alive and exciting. And finally, I promise to love you in good times and in bad, with all I have to give and all that I am, in the only way I know how --completely and forever. "the sweetest and the bravest words of my love really made me feels so loved and now it's my turn.

"Many people spend their lives searching for their soul mate, their one true love. Some people are lucky to find the person they can truly call the better half of themselves, while others spend the rest of their lives searching and never finding. I am happy to count myself among the lucky ones because I have found you."

"I love you Thomas Nicholas Pierre,my nick , my baby , I know you are the only one for me,you are my only love,  my one true love. I am happy and I am grateful that you came into my life, that where others have spent their entire lives looking for the other one, I have found you. And now that I have found you, I shall never let you go. Thank you for loving me baby, truly you are my superman.you save me, now i know ikaw pala ang donor ko.utang ko sayo ang buhay ko." then i paused for a while tears start running down on my cheeks.the i continued.

" Today as i become your wife , I promise you  that I shall hold you and cherish you, and give you my heart, that I shall support you and care for you. Faithfully, I shall always stand steadfast by your side with your hand in mine, regardless of what life would bring us. I take you now as my husband and I shall remain so for the rest of my life."nick started wiping away my tears and i can also see tears running down on his cheeks.

Priets: "Now that Nick  and  Maggie have desired each other in marriage, and have witnessed this before God and our gathering, affirming their acceptance of the responsibilities of such a union, and have pledged their love and faith to each other, sealing their vows in the giving and receiving of rings, I do proclaim that they are husband and wife in the sight of God and man. Let all people here and everywhere recognize and respect this holy union, now and forever.i now pronounce you as husband and wife.You may now kiss your bride."

Then he gently pulled up my veil and  there  we  sealed our love with the one special kiss.we hugged each tightly and he kiss me on my forehead as our family and friends applauded and  shared their joy with us.

End of 2nd part......

=========================

Kamusta naman po ang chappy na to.

well i hope nag enjoy kayo.

next and last part po. The Reception!!!!!!

exciting po ito promise......