Chapter 2

Chapter 2

“breakfast is ready!”his mother greeted  as he stepped out of his room. When he woke up , he felt so exshausted and very uneasy, he decided to take shower and it made him freshen up a bit, and somehow it made him feel better.

“morning ma what’s for breakfast?”he gave her mother a peck on her cheek  “ whoa!” he was glad to see good breakfast on the table.  Pinatuyong adobo with garlic rice and ripe mangoes was their breakfast for the day. “ Glads you like it, pinagluto kita ng paborito mo,para naman kahit papano maiibsan naman yang stress mo sa buhay.” while he was happily eating his favorite dish “ ma,don’t start again , please” he took another bite“Nak look at yourself,I know what your going through, pero pls  give your self a break, sinasabi ko sayo living here is way better than Sydney, why don’t you go some where else here” her mother gave her the key “ take the frontier  and see for yourself ,napakaganda dito sa tagaytay and we have here a friendly neighdorhood.” After finishing his food he immediately stood up “thanks ma.”he forced a smile and took the keys from his mother, somehow he was very thankful for his mom , she never left him and made everything to encourage him to start a life again. “ and one more thing” his mother held him close “drive safetly,pls wag masyadong kaskasero iho.” “yes ma! I will”he retorted

As he started the engine and drove off their  drive way, he was driving  along tagaytay  road , he was also busy familiarzing the place he was passing by, they were establishments some restos, cafe’s and the only place amazes him was the hill view,the wonderful scenery of taal lake, he slowly parked on the side of the road. He stepped outside and leaning to his Nissan frontier, and capture the beautiful view, with his arms crossed on his chest, he began thinking what will be happening to his new life here in a new city . “not bad after all…I hope ?.”he mumbled to his thoughts. he haven’t noticed he was there for several  hours until he decided to go back home.

He felt more relieve as he drive back to their home, air suddenly felt more breezy and the fog was everywhere that made him more felt better,as he was entering their neighborhood, he started glancing at houses he passed by , it looks peaceful though, he can almost see their home when suddenly a scooter came out of nowhere,he frantically stepped on the brakes, “ What the!” he blurted out, that was really close  he thought. He immediately stepped out of the car. And saw a girl sittng beside the scooter, she was shaking and covering her face with her hand, then he decided to approached her with an apologetic look “ Hey! Are you alright I’m sorry I didn’t see you coming” he tried to pull her hands down and was stunned to see how beautiful she was with her eyes suddenly locked with his, but the impression didn’t take that long until the girl started yelling at his face.

“anong alright! Walang hiya ka kamuntik mo na kong mabundol dun ha, Ano na lang mangyayari pag ako nadisgrasya ako. Ha ano!”she went ballistic with anger she was pointing her fingers at him.”hey !hey! I said I was sorry and you talk so fast whats the matter with you people”he tend to stop her from blabbing. “ anong  Hey! May pangalan ako noh, and I don’t care kung saang planeta ka ng galing nasa pilipinas ka kaya magtatagalog ako hanggat gusto ko.” She kept on protesting while pulling up her scooter. “ look I’m sorry ok.” He tried to help her.” “Next time pls!, drive carefully and pls don’t touch me” she hissed “ but are you sure your not hurt?” he  wanted to make sure she was fine,  she started walking away  dragging her scooter on her side. “ I said I’m fine ,dumudugo lang  ang ilong ko sayo!” then there he was left  in the middle of the road.

Finally he was back home, While walking outside their front porch “ Crazy lady, so much for a friendly neighborhood huh.” He gasphed and went inside their house.