Chapter 5

Ciara above

(She is slaying my existence right now haha)

Chapter song-Ayy ladies by Travis Porter

-Slightly Edited-

○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

"Big booty judy, love the way she shake it! Drop it to the floor, gone earthquake it!" I sang along to the song blaring from my speaker. I was getting dressed and ready for work.

I swayed my hips and pranced around my room. The music was giving me energy and pumping me up since I was so tired. After dropping Candace off last night, or should I say this morning at 1:00, I was dog tired.

I headed into the bathroom and looked into the semi fogged mirror from my shower. I carefully applied my makeup then primped my hair. I was twirling in the mirror when I turned around to look at my butt.

It's getting there. I thought to myself squeezing it a little. I gave it a little pat before exiting the bathroom.

As I walked past my window I caught a movement out the corner of my eye. Coming to a stop I peered through the open blinds. It was Dean all dressed in his blue uniform on the phone.

He was leaning on the hood of his truck giving me a perfect view of that toned toosh.

Y.U.M.

I am such a perv. But who wouldn't stare at that round badonkadonk on that hunk?

I laughed out loud. My thoughts never failed to amuse me.

"What did you just say?"

I jumped from my place leaned on the wall to find my mother in the doorway.

"Oh my goodness, ma! You scared me.
Don't do that!" I breathed with my hand over my chest.

A look of curiosity and amusement played on her face." Y.U.M?" She asked tilting her head.

Dang, she heard that.

"Oh, I was Just brushing up on my spelling skills. You know me, literature, literature, literarure!"I joked with a shaky laugh. She wasn't dumb.

She arched a perfectly trimmed eyebrow. Though in her late forties, my mind was the textbook definition of forever 21. Her raven black hair and espresso colored eyes suited her tall and thin figure. Besides the brown wrinkles that vacayed around her eyes, she didn't look a day over thirty.

My mother was a pretty chill woman. She kept her secrets to herself, something I inherited, and was a laidback individual compared to my dad's usual nosiness.

She strutted into my room, her black heels sinking into the carpet.

"Sure... I'll go for that." She teased poking me.

"Anyways, I came to tell you I'm headed out and here's some gas money." She said as she pulled some money out of her chest.

"Oh no mama, Keep your money. I have en-" I began to say but she stopped me.

"Girl, take this money." She said forcing it into my hand." Don't feel bad about me giving you money. You're my child and I don't feel bad about that."

I smiled at her words. My mother never failed to make me feel like a child, but in a good way.

I stuffed the money into my pocket bidding farewell to my mother and heading out the house. I stepped out into the crisp fall morning whiffing the fresh air. I looked across the street to see Dean pulling out of his driveway, most likely on his way to work.