Ch 6- The Demon Strikes

"The brats watchdog is on its way over!" Vener yelled at his men. "Lock down the door and have the men on their guard! Have every entry point secured! He must be caught! Don't let him set a single foot in here!"

The men scrambled around in an almost orderly fashion, grabbing their weapons and doing as ordered.

"Hurry!" the men yelled at each other.

"Not bad," Sebastian complimented, the men not even realizing he was behind them, the platter tucked under his arm. "I like this mansions style."

"Wha-" one of the men yelled, turning to him as he also turned to them.

"Why are you here?" another man asked rudely.

"How the Hell did you get in?" someone shouted as they all pointed their weapons at him.

"You were all too busy to notice my entry," Sebastian replied, turning away from them.

"What's with the tail coat? Who are you?" a man demanded.

"Me?" Sebastian said as he turned back to them. "Ah, forgive me. Allow me to introduce myself." He bowed slightly with his hand to his chest. "I am Phantomhives butler." He smiled darkly at them.

************************

"Aw. Where did Mr. Sebastian go off to?" Mey-Rin asked depressedly.

"Exactly," Finny said, slumped over the kitchen island.

"He looked as though he was busy. It must have been important," Bard explained, his arms crossed over his chest. "This pie! He actually told me to eat it all! What's wrong with that? Will you look at that masterpiece?" He gestured to the untouched pie as he spoke.

"Me thinks he went out to eat," Finny said with a goofy expression.

"You idiot!" Bard yelled at him. "I don't think that's the case. They must be at some big meeting." His expression became serious. "Which means, before they get back, we must get dinner ready!"

**************************

The men layed in heaps of twisted of limps on the ground, groaning and complaining.

Sebastian stood over them, checking his watch again. He looked at them with an uncaring expression. "Pardon me, but I am in a bit of a hurry."

He walked up the stairs calmly.

'Five thirty. I do not have much time left,' he thought to himself.

He walked into the mansion, shutting the door behind him.

"Over there! Fire!" someone inside shouted after he entered.

He dogged the bullets easily, flipping across the floor with one hand, the other throwing the platter.

It flew through the air and knocked the guns out of numerous peoples hands.

"This bastard!" a man said as they ran at him with handheld weapons.

He reached behind him and swung the coat rack at the man closest to him. Within seconds, they were all knocked out on the floor. He held his hand up and caught the platter as it came back to him like a boomerang.

"Five thirty four," he said as he checked his watch again.

*****************************

"Hm---mm. Hm---mm," Finny hummed to himself, an annoyed look on Bard's face.

"Argh! You're too noisy! Be quiet you lot!" Bard said as he pointed toward Finny.

"If it were me, I would want to drink cold milk," Mey-Rin said as she put the milk bottle on the table.