Chapter 4: That Dream...

Chapter 4:

That Dream...

   Once me and Chelsea returned to our dorm, we sat down on our beds in silence. The awkward turtle swam into my head again.

   “You’ve gotta talk to him, Lilly. He experienced it too. Even just another Vampire would help.” Chelsea demanded; her face fully red. It looked like she’d been thinking about this for years but it’s only been a few hours. Bye bye awkward turtle.

   I nodded slowly. I didn’t want to talk to Shiro right now though. Now that I know he knows I’m an AB negative, it would be awkward. He said he desperately wants to try the blood...

   “I know, and I will. Maybe tomorrow...” I suggested. Chelsea shook her head.

   “As soon as possible.” She said with a strict face. She looked demandingly powerful. She pushed her small glasses up her small nose. “You might be able to get this off your chest. We’ll have to get you to talk to him... alone.” Chelsea said rubbing her chin. She went into thought and I decided to get changed out of my school clothes. Oh Shiro, I thought... Shiro.

   “I got it! Why don’t you ask him out on a date! You’ll get some alone time and you’ll be out on a date with the guy of your dreams! Win-win!” Chelsea cheered for her great accomplishment.

   I coughed loudly to get her attention. “I can’t ask him out! He won’t wanna go out on a date with me! Also I’m way too shy... I won’t even be able to face him with a straight face!” I cried, “I know it’s a good idea so we can have some peace but why not just invite him over? You can go out for a bit and I can have a conversation with him for awhile. How does that sound?” I suggested. Chelsea looked sad for a moment but then nodded with agreement.

   “Yeah, I guess your idea is a lot simpler and it won’t leave people with broken hearts more easily... yeah, go invite him over... how about now? I’ll go for a stroll and you guys can have your chat.”

   “Yeah, thanks for understanding, Chelsea. I’m just not ready to go out on a date with the boy of my dreams yet.”

   Chelsea laughed and grabbed her jacket. “I’ll be out near the pond okay? Call my cell phone if you need me, okay?” Chelsea said and with that, she left the dorm. I was alone in my room. I was quite lonesome.

   I picked up my cell phone and I looked for Shiro’s name. He was under favourites with Chelsea. I called his mobile and heard the ringing noise at the other end. I was shaking. How was I gonna do this? I could barely talk to him straight! I can’t ask him to come to my dorm alone and talk to me about the dreams.

   “Hello?” picked up a familiar voice. It was Shiro! I could never’ve forgotten that voice.

   “H-hi, Shiro. I-It’s Lilly.” I answered in a shaky tone. I thought about him, his purple hair and eyes, beautiful...

   “Hello Lilly. Is something wrong?” He asked. He sounded alarmed I called. I never call him. I promised him I’d only call him if something happens. He said I could call just to talk if I wanted but I insisted on ‘if something incredibly bad happens’ theory.

   “I’ve been having... dreams about that night... can you come over to my dorm and...” I stopped. I was stuttering. “You know what? Just forget it...” I said about to hang up.

   “Wait! I will come over! Obviously this is a lot more serious then I could’ve imagined. I’ll talk to you about it. Okay? Want me to come over now?” He asked, his voice sounding calmer than before. Does he want to see me? I hope he does...