Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(16)

HEY GUYS, I WILL LIKE TO SAY THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR READING THIS NOVEL! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT AND I WANT TO SAY TO PLEASE TELL YOUR FRIENDS, LIKE, AND COMMENT! ENJOY THIS CHAPTER. AND YES, PERCY JACKSON'S TWIN SISTER IS GETTING CLOSER TO AN END BUT DON'T WORRY ABOUT THAT YET, I GOT A BIG SURPRISE :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 16:

Marina's POV

"Medea, am I right?" I said raising my eyebrow.

"That's correct" She said giving a slight chuckle.

"Marina!" Percy said loudly.

I turned around and saw Percy with the others. This time it was in person. I started to run up to Percy but I felt something hard hitting my back, sending me to the floor.

"Marina!!!!" Annabeth screamed.

Joshua took his bow out, but Medea waved her hand, sending him to the other side of the room.

"Annbeth watch out, she's really powerful!" Percy shouted.

"I think I know that, seaweed head!! btw I missed you!" She shouted back.

"Aww how sweet, but enough of the chit chat" Medea said getting up from her throne.

Annabeth went up to me and picked me up slowly. My back was still hurting but I can't show weakness now. Especially when I'm face to face with my greatest enemy.

"Why?!" I shouted loudly.

"Why what?" She said sharply, raising her eyebrow.

"Why are you doing this? What's the purpose?" I said walking towards her.

Medea rolled her eyes at me and sighed,"It's a long story okay? Anyways, I just want to destroy you, that's it"

"But that makes no sense, this whole thing doesn't make any sense, you just don't have a point" I said shrugging my shoulders.

"It was your father okay!!!! He cheated on me and no one cheats on me." She said with flames in her eyes.

"Poo-hoo, suck it up buttercup. Life is not about rainbows and unicorns, it has its dark side, get used to it, you've lived here for a long time" I said as I faced her, face to face.

"You disgust me, Jackson" She said with a grimace.

"I get that a lot.... bitch" I said kicking her in the face.

Medea stepped back and muttered a curse. I did tree back flips and uncapped Victorious, Annabeth at my side.

Medea soon gave an evil laugh and said,"You don't know my true power, Jackson!!!"

"You dont know mine either!!!" I said as I charged towards her.

Mede gave a wave of her hand and thunder came out from it. I gave a quick jump and rolled on the floor, getting up from my feet quickly.

Annabeth swunged her dagger at Medea, missing by just a mili-inch. I heard Anabeth mutter a curse but she didn't gave up yet.

She took out the coin she had in her pocket and grabbed it tightly. Her eyes changed from grey to purple, and her veins were showing around her pale skin.

"GUARDS!!!!" Medea yelled loudly.

Hundreds and hundreds of guards came out from the door. But Annabeth took care of them easily. She pointed her hand at them and all of the guards fell to the ground, each dying with different kinds of pain.