Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(8)

Chapter 8:

HEY GUYS SORRY THIS CHAPTER TOOK A LONG TIME TO WRITE, IS THAT IM WRITING CHAPTERS FOR MY OTHER BOOK SO I COULD BE DONE WITH IT. ANYWHO.... ENJOY!!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Marina's POV

"So where are we going to go now" I said as I picked my bag from the floor.

"I dont know, since the Ophiotaurus messed up our tent and some of our supplies, we need to go to a camping shop ASAP" Anabeth said

"Ugh, c'mon cant we just go on the quest nonstop? like we barely even started this quest, and we're going the wrong way" I whined.

"Dont worry Marina, everything takes patience" Anabeth said

"Patience? girl look around! were in New Jersey, New Jersey! dont you understand?! were not even going west, were going south! and by the time we get there, I bet ten bucks that Percy will be dead!" I shouted loudly.

Anabeth looked like she was about to cry, but I didnt care. She needs to face reality, the truth, whats really out there. But I guess she still hasn't noticed that. And yes I know I sound kind of mean, but its true.

"Marina, calm down... Anabeth's right, you need to be pacient" Joshua said softly.

"What ever.... do what ever you guys want" I said flatly.

"Fine then..... We'll go and hijack a car, go to a camping shop, and go WEST" Anabeth said emphazising the last word.

"Are you crazy? how the hell are we going to hijack a car?! isnt that illegal?"I said freaking out.

Ugh, now I got to watch out from what I say because if you say something to your sister, especially Anabeth... they will literally think of something crazy.

"Hello, dont you see were close to a highway? we could just stop a car, tell them to get off and thats it" Anabeth said simply.

"Yeah as if that's going to work, Anabeth... and Im not going to do that, I think its dangareous and illegal" I said putting my hands on my hips.

"Marina, this is an emergency and we need to do this... do you want to save your brother AKA my boyfriend?" She said putting her hands on my shoulders.

"Yes"
"Then think positive... its going to work"

"No its not" I said flatly.

"Well, I think it is" Joshua said chiming in

"How?" I said raising my eyebrow

"Well, your both hot.... so who wouldnt stop for ya? I know I would" He said putting his hand on his head.

Me and Anabeth looked at each other and said, "Awwww"

"What?" Joshua said blushing really hard.

"Hello, thats like the nicest thing a boy ever said to us.... even though I bet Percy says that to Anabeth all the time" I said laughing.

"Oh, shut up... lets just do this and get it over with" He said walking away.

"Boys" I muttered to Anabeth

"I know right"

Leo's POV

"Now what are we going to do?" Piper said getting up from the floor.

"I guess we'll have to go back to camp....... I think we were the ones interfiering with the quest" I said looking down at the floor.

Piper sat back down next to me and lifted my head, "Leo, it wasnt your fault.... you were trying to be a good friend, thats all"