Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(11)

Chapter 11:

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER.... DIDNT HAD AN OPEN MIND THIS TIME... I HAVE TO MUCH STRESS ON ME.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Percy's POV

"Annelis why didn't you tell us anything since the begining?we could have helped you!" I shouted angrily.

"You don't get it Percy" Annelis said as tears rolled down her cheek.

"Yes I do... I know how it feels! I've been through that, trust me" I said holding on the bars tightly.

"Back in camp, Medea had a gadget stuck on my wrist so she could hear and see what I do and say.. how do you expect me to tell you guys to help me! huh! tell me!!" She shouted loudly.

I stood silent, I didnt even knew what to say... This girl has went through so many stuff that its crazy man.

"Medea is not that stupid... she knows what she does when she wants.... she likes to see people suffer just for her amusement" She continued.

Now that she's saying all of these things, I feel bad for saying all of the stuff I said. She's basically Medea's slave, her puppet....

"Well,well,well... I enjoy how you tell these stupid people about what I do to you, that is just nice... very nice" Medea said as she walked into the room. She gave one of those evilish smiles, which sended chills down my spine.

"Master... I-I didnt m-meant to I wa-" But Medea slapped her in the face.

"Shut the hell up!! I knew you were to weak to handle these people... your pathetic!" She said grabbing her hair.

"Please stop!!!" Annelis shouted, grabbing Medea's hand to let go of her hair.

"Let go of her, you stupid hoe!" Leo said angrily.

I looked at Leo open mouthed, oh shiieeet, he's got it on.

Medea ignored his stupid comment and said,"Do you know what happens to snitches, you stupid bitch!!"
"Pleaaseee, it hurts!" Annelis said sobbing.

"You get consequences, and you know what your consequence IS!!!!" She said pulling her hair harder.

"Nooooo, pleeaseee" Annelis begged

"Oh yes!!" Medea said evilishly.

She let go of Annelis and swerved her hand angrily at her,making Annelis fly to the corner of the room. Medea soon took her golden necklace out and murmured something. Soon in a matter of seconds a figure came out of it floating in the air.

That must have been Annelis's mother. Stunningly she was beautiful, with black curly hair, a nice brown tan, and skinny figure.

"Now, Annelis its time to face your consequence!!!!!!" Medea shouted.

"Please, Master Medea... please I beg of you" Annelis pleaded once again.

Medea scrunged her hand into a fist and you could see Annelis's mother holding her neck, gasping for air. You could see her eyes widening as she was trying to breather but she couldn't.

"STOOOOP!!!! YOUR HURTING HER PLEASE!" Annelis said tearing and sobbing really hard.

Annelis's mom looked at her and a tear streamed down her cheek, she mouthed something out and I guess she said 'I love you'. And as you know it, she closed her eyes and Medea threw her on to the floor.

My mouth was literally opened at what I just saw now. She dead killed her Mom...... that's not right.......... I could feel Annelis's pain right now, her heart broken in two, not knowing what to do.

"NOOOOOOO!!!!" Annelis said running up to her mother.

She kneel down beside her and put her head on her forehead sobbing really hard. Medea started giggling and said,"This is what you get for messing with me"

"Fuck you, you stupid bitch!!" Annelis screamed loudly.

Marina's POV

We were finally in Nebraska and I'm telling you, I'm tired as hell. It's been like two days and we haven't fought no monsters, no action, nothing. I'm just dying to go to California and just save my brother who I haven't even met.

"Hey Jason, wanna play numbers?" I asked him as I leaned on the window.

"Uh, that game is for girls" He said with a grimace.

"Oh please, I had to play that game with my little sister, its kind of fun though" Joshua said as he moved on the middle of the highway.

"Guys, we have been driving for days, can we like rest in a hotel or something?" Anabeth said.

"Dont you wanna save your boyfriend?" I said pursing my lips.

"I do trust me, but he is obviously gonna stay alive regardless... I know my sewead brain" Anabeth said with a yawn.

"Well, I do not know Nebraska, so..." Joshua said

I sat back on my chair and as I looked out of the window I saw one of the biggest hotels in the whole wide world. It said Lotus Hotel II, it looked really pretty and nice.

"Hey guys!!! look at that hotel!!!!" I said jumping up and down.

Everybody looked to the left and saw the hotel. Anabeth looked at it closely but scratched her head,"I don't know why.... but I have a feeling that we shouldnt go there"

"Ay, c'mon it looks so cool" I whined.

"Fine..." She said.

Joshua didnt even had to think twice, he rapidly went on the exit and got us to the Lotus Hotel II.

"Finally!!! My Gods! I needed a stretch" I said as I bend over to touch my toes.

Anabeth kept looking at the hotel, as if she has been here before. She simply shrugged her shoulders and shook her head,"Lets go and check in"

"Alright" Joshua said as he locked the car.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY GUYS SORRY FOR THE LONG WAIT AGAIN.... I DIDNT READ IT OVER AGAIN SO SORRY IF I MESSED UP AND ALSO SORRY FOR THE SHORT CHAPTER... NOT MUCH REALLY HAPPENED BUT ITS THE BEST I COULD DO SINCE I HAVE SO MUCH WORK TO DO!!!