Percy Jackson's Twin Sister(4)

Chapter 4:

"Welcome to the armory my friend" Leo said with his arms extended.

"This is so... cool" I said giving a 360 degree spin.

"I know right" Piper said stepping in.

Literally the place looked like a frieking weapon shop.... but for free. On one side you will see the swords, then on the other side you will see the bows and arrows, in another you will see guns, and spears, etc.

"There's so many weapons in here, that I dont even know which one to pick" I said with amazement.

"Well for me, I chosed this dagger" Piper said flipping the dagger in he right hand.

"Cool, I just wish I knew which one was perfect for me" I said

"Oh dont worry you will find it.... like mines is a tool bag" Leo said simply.

I looked at Leo with a 'why?' expression, but Piper said,"He's son of Hephaeustus god of mining, which that handy dandy bag makes him get all the tools so he could make everything out of anything"

"Oh that its cool.... but still I just dont know what to choose.... maybe the bow an arrow" I said walking to the side of the bows.

"You dont need a weapon" A familiar voice said stepping

All of us turned around the see the one and only Anabeth.

"What do you mean I dont need a weapon?" I said cooly.

"Remember that ring that I gave you for your birth-day 6 years ago?" Anabeth said walking towards me.

"What about it?" I said touching my ring with my right hand.

The ring was all silver, but on the middle had a sea green diamond.

"Well, if you press the diamond with your finger it will turn into a sword" She said

"Your kidding?" I said

"Nope, try it"

I looked at Piper and Leo and they both nodded. I slowly put my index finger on my ring, and as you know it it turned into a big white sword. It looked like about three feet, and it glowed on my face like a mirror.

"Now that is cool" Leo said with his eyes wide open.

"I know right" I said carresing the sword with my right hand, "Thanks"

"No problem" Anabeth said simply.

"But dont think that just because you told me this, that things will get straight" I said with my left eyebrow raised.

"Isnt that the sword of Peleus?" Piper asked.

"Yes it is, its one of the best swords that you will ever see" Anabeth said.

"Cool, but Ima call it 'Victorious'" I said weilding it.

"Hey watch out new girl, you could slice somebody with that" he said backing up a little.

I gave Leo a crooked smile and said, "So what time is the game?"

"In about thirty minutes, but you have to get your armor" Anabeth said putting her hands on her hips.

"I know that" I said walking away.

"Hey wait for us new girl" Leo said walking besides me.

Piper stood with Anabeth which of course I know that they were talking about what happened. I already know that everything me and Anabeth had a problem she will tell her friend every time I left.