Next new?

3 weeks later

Its been three weeks since jungkook has woken, he is recovering rapidly and the hospital hopes for him to be out in a few days. His mum has already made a move into the new house doing up jungkooks bedroom first as he needs his rest, also getting jungkook into a new school as he has moved a far from their small town.

5 days later

"Jungkook you can now go home". Hearing them words making jungkooks face light up he can't wait to get out of the dull dense hospital room, although jungkook had to pay the hospital a visit every couple weeks to see how he is doing and to top up his medication and also go to therapy to help and to control his thoughts, but he understood and him and his mum was ready to have a fresh start. Jungkooks mum depression slowly fading but she pushes it aside as  she thinks of  her illness as a sign of getting stronger although it may take a while she has more things to focus on even if it gets the better of her.

Jungkooks pov~

Walking out of that hospital was such a relief, I step outside letting the cold air get to me I missed the feeling of being free and not being trapped in a small box room it felt good to be out and for once I was happy. I get into the car and drove to my new house and  praying  for all of this to go well.