woke

1 month later

mums pov~

its been a month, i have sold the house also i found a new job jungkooks chance of living is certain im still sick but im jot going to give up. I haven't told jungkook that i have sold the house and got a new one im planning on telling him tonight.

jungkooks pov~

I can feel my mums presence as she walks into my hospital room. i want to smile but i can't. "kookie i- i need to tell you something". my heart was pounding the machine beeping higher i can feel my mum pressing my hand. all thoughts running through my mind is she going to tell me im never going to wake up im panicking i really want to live. Then i felt them the tears they are rolling down my cheeks. my eyes started to flicker im awake i can move?

mums pov~

I was just about to tell him about the house then his machine started beeping and his heart rate was rising. i panicked and grabbed his hand, it hit me my mind telling me that its time tears wetting my clothing i put my head down still my hand in his tiny one. then... I felt a little pinch on my right hand my head shot up. My kookie crystal tears rolling down his pale skin and his eyes staring into mine and hes what moving. My tears went from sad to tears of joy i rested my head on his chest "thankyou god" i cried.