worse

Jungkooks pov~

i think he has noticed that i'm crying i could feel his eyes on me, i felt like i was going to throw up i had no clue of what to do and now i'm going to get bullied if only people knew what i was like then maybe i wouldn't be this freak i am today. after a long sickening hour the bell ran for next lesson as soon as i heard it i shot out the classroom and ran to the toilet right on the corner of the claustrophobic corridors, i lock myself in a stall and let the all the tears fall and trying to calm down at the same time "hey jungkook" i hear a familiar voice.

jimins pov~

i think taehyung has said something to him and now i'm angry why does he have to be such a twat i mean what has jungkook ever done to him he makes me sick, when i seen jungkook shoot out of the classroom i had to say something to tae. i walk right over to him "oh aup ginge what the fuck do you want" he smirks at me, here it goes WHAT ON EARTH HAVE YOU SAID TO JUNGKOOK i raise my voice he grabs me by my collar im now shaking with fear regretting my choice that i just made " park jimin i have bullied you once before you boring fuck do you want to be added back on my list along with jungkook" he smiles widley and throws me to the floor making me moan in pain, i got up and ran to the toilets to see if jungkook would be there i run down the corridor praying he is inside i barge in and shout him, i can hear sniffles coming from one of the stalls and then he unlocks the door his eyes all red and puffy my heart gave him sympathy i do not care if he don't know me well he needed my company i ran over to him and gave him a hug which i also received one back.

taehyungs pov~

fucking park jimin always has to say something he always has to be there i knew he was going to try and make friends with the 'new boy', i did feel sorry for jungkook but i have to stick with my word i mean i don't know why he got so emotional he could of had a horrible life but he looked fine to me. i get over myself and decide to skip next lesson and go to the shop to get a bottle of vodka i needed to take my mind of things and drinking was the only way for it to go away at least for today anyway.

jungkook is so grateful that jimin is here he got over himself and went to his next lesson which was art and even better it was with jimin he was really fond of the boy even though taehyung has threatened him he feels alot more safer now that he is not alone. the boys carried on the rest of the day with no struggle and none of them seen taehyung which was an relief and put them on ease till school was over.