Why

No ones PoV~

The thud echoed through the house.

A sudden feeling of worry hit the pit of his mothers stomach her heart started beating faster and she started to panic she knew something was wrong...

"JEON JUNGKOOK DO YOU SERIOUSLY WANT ANOTHER BEATING YOU WORTHLESS PEICE OF SHIT". Shouted his father letting go of his beaten wife and running up the stairs.

His mother rushed past her evil husband and dashed up the stairs "WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING YOU SLUT" he spat but she carried on running up the stairs, she ran into his bedroom and seen a pool of blood but her son was no where to be seen, she ran to the bathroom it was locked THUD THUD THUD  "JUNGKOOK PLEASE PLEASE OPEN THE DOOR" she cried she knew something wasn't right she went to get her phone and seek help but her filthy husband grabbed her against the wall by her neck and flung her to the floor. "Whatever he is doing in there I couldn't care less I hope he has killed himself he's not wanted" he told with a chuckle  "HOW DARE YOU HES YOUR SON" she screamed. She wasn't going to let her threatening husband get away with it this time her son was in there and she would do anything for him,she grabbed her phone her husband gripping her forming another mark to her beaten body, and quickly dialled for help but he grabbed the phone out of her weak hands and threw it across the room.

What's your emergency   The help services said on the other line,"AHHHH" all they heard was a scream they quickly got help and tracked the house down.

"WHAT DID I FUCKING TELL YOU ABOUT SEEKING HELP YOU WHORE" He screamed WHACK WHACK WHACK  another mark he kept on hitting and hitting till her unconscious body slid on the ground.

Hey I'm really sorry if this is bad but hey