°Prologue°

"Yeeeeeees!" I yelled, giggling and hopping around like an insane person.

"Yes! Yes! Yes! Yes! Yeees!!!!!!!!" By this point, I was a screaming fool. Not only was I bouncing up and down and screaming, but I was also dancing to some crazy, nonexistent song in my head. I probably looked like I belonged in a mental institution to anyone that walked past me (I could tell from the expressions on their faces), but I didn't care. All that mattered to me at the moment was the beautiful object I was holding in my hand.

I held it up to my face and gave a slight giggle-Let's be real, it sounded more like the squeal of a pig 🐷. I just couldn't believe I was finally able to accomplish something so wonderful all on my own. I could see the numbers on the object glimmer as sunlight bounced off of it.

Room 305
The key to my new apartment!

I couldn't control my excitement for much longer, and I was sent into another round of giggles.

'I can't wait to move in!' I thought to myself in my somewhat controlled excitement. I began to walk through the streets to school with a hop in my step and my head held high.

'Today's going to be a great day!!!!'

____________________________________

A/N:  I've been wanting to create a fanfiction on this show for a while. I absolutely LOVE the show, and I can't wait for season 2 to come out at the beginning of next year.

Anyways

I hope you guys like it, and maybe you could recommend a great Good Morning Call Fanfiction for me to read because (tbh) I have yet to find one (on the show, not the Manga).

HAPPY READING!!

Oh, and I will be updating my Playful Kiss Fanfiction sometime (Not sure when because I'm moving). I'll try to have it updated by Monday (hopefully) because I'm out of school for Labor Day (Fun Fact: My mother went into labor with my her middle child, my sister, on Labor Day in 2002! She turned 14 today!!)