Chapter Twenty Six - Kidnapped (Pic of Sarah)

So I have a tiny surprise during this chapter, nothing to get excited about but I wanted to change the story around. Hope you enjoy.

*****

Darkmoon Pack - Chapter twenty six

(Jason's POV)

Things had changed yesterday. When Lucy came face to face with three members of the Bloodmoon pack, worry washed through me. 

As I saw the three of them walk out the forest and into the big field towards Lucy, I could only think of the worst but as they just stood there and spoke to her, I guess my wolf went calm.

''Jason?'' I look up from the table to find Lucy and Jordan looking at me. ''Are you okay? We've been trying to get your attention for a while now.''

        ''Yeah. Just wondering why the change in heart for the pack. They didn't attack or do anything. What did they say to you.''

        ''Just wanted to say sorry for killing my husband and things. Look, they're speaking with us some more today so things might stay the same.''

I shrugged and went back to looking at the table, resing my head in my hands. They're planning something, something that I really want to know to I can prevent it.

*****

(Alex's POV)

''Eve wake your brother up. Breakfast is ready!'' I shouted up the stairs and walked back towards the kitchen.

I haven't heard anything from Jason all morning, which could be called a good thing as nothing bad has happened but then, on the other hand, I'm worry so much in case something has.

Why are the Bloodmoon pack talking to Lucy? I shake my head, I just want to get through today, get through school without thinking anything bad.

I hear footsteps getting louder and I turn around just in time to catch Tony in my arms. ''Good morning Tony. Are you hungry?''

He nods and I place him back down, telling him to sit at the table and the pancakes will be ready soon. ''I'll deal with the breakfast, Alex. You need to go and get ready.'' 

I thank her and rush up stairs to get ready for my day.

*****

''Has Jason spoke to you?'' I shake my head towards Hailey, while gathering the books out our lockers. ''Has something happened?''

        ''Nothing has happened that I know of Hailey. Just relax. You'll find out when I find out, I promise.''

I place a couple of books in my bag for first period and watch as Hailey does the same but takes a letter out her locker, looking down at it confused then at me. ''Any idea who this is off?''

I shake my head and she starts to open it. Once she reads it, she smiles. I think someone has a crush. ''It's off Aiden!''

        ''Aiden's been here? What's he said?'' I ask, trying to look over her shoulder.

''He put this here on Friday and it's a note telling me something that you're not allowed to find out.''

I sulked, typical Aiden. ''Alex?'' I turn my head to find Sarah walking towards us. ''Where's Mr. Trout? People are talking about him not going to be in today, they're disappointed.''

        ''He's away at the moment, should be back tomorrow.'' I glared at her and she gave off a little laugh and smirked while walking past me, walking into my shoulder on the way past. ''Way mature Sarah!''