Chapter Twenty One - Theme Park

Thank you for over 1000 reads! I can't remember if I've already thanked you guys. I have a lot more in store over the chapters so hopefully I can keep you all entertained. Anyway, hope you enjoy this chapter.

*****

Darkmoon Pack - Chapter Twenty One

(Alex's POV)

''I'm not going.'' I replied to Hailey, getting some books out my lockers.

''Why? Aiden and Jordan are going as well. Come on. Please?''

         ''No! I hate theme parks.''

''Only because of the roller coasters. You don't have to go on them.'' She started as I placed the books in my shoulder bag. ''Jason's coming as well.''

I stop what I'm doing and look at her. ''Jason! Why?''

         ''I guess they need another helper to help and Jordan told them that Jason might help. I don't know, didn't ask. Please come? This time you'll be able to spend more time with Jason.''

         ''We can't spend time together, he's going to be a teacher for the day. That'll just be plain wrong if we were to flirt or hold hands.'' I started to walk towards my first lesson. ''It'll just be wrong.''

Hailey pulled me to a halt. ''He'll be able to sit out with you when we go on the roller coasters.''

         ''I doubt, I'll be the only person to sit out.''

I heard Hailey sigh. ''Why are you thinking of the bad things? Please come, otherwise I'll get Aiden to help me drag you there.''

I shake my head and turn around hitting something hard. ''Sorry.'' I say and then look up finding Sarah standing in the way. ''Oh, hello.''

         ''Don't hello me. Are you not going to the theme park?'' She asked smirking. ''It's a shame really, I'll have to spend time with the teachers.''

         ''You won't need to, I'm going. Just be sure to save me a seat on the bus.'' She scowled and walked away, I turned to Hailey smiling. ''I'm definitely going to the theme park now. There is no way, I'm going to let her uptight attitude near Jason.''

Hailey squealed and dragged me off to the gym, where we were meeting before we left for the theme park.

Walking in, I already saw a crowd of people in the middle of the floor. Teachers standing off to the side but Jason was no where insight. ''I thought you said Jason was coming?''

         ''I said he might be coming. We're going to the park to have fun, not to drool around your boyfriend.'' I glare at her and she holds up her hands in difference. ''I didn't say anything.''

*****

We arrived at the theme park and everyone piled off the bus and when I got off the bus, I saw a group of students, mostly girls in a circle. I walk over and see Jason leaning on the bonnet of his Mitsubishi Lance Evolution.

He spots me and waves, I wave back and get evil looks from all the girls. Sorry girls but he is definitely mine. ''Don't be disappointed but Jason needs to act like a teacher today.''

I nod and he walks away, I watch him walk over to Jason, pushing past the students. I know they were talking to me because Jason looked at me and smiled, then back at Jordan. ''So?''

I jumped at the sudden voice, turning my head I found Hailey looking at me. ''So what?''

         ''So? Has he said hello and kissed you?''