Chapter Fourteen - Time Apart Is Tricky

What do you guys think of the story so far? Would love some more feedback please? Anyway, I hope you enjoy this chapter. External Link in the side will take you to my Facebook page, in case you want updates or little spoilers to future chapters.

Darkmoon Pack - Chapter fourteen

*****

(Jason's POV)

What am I meant to do now? I know it's only been a day when she said she needed space, but I can't handle it. She's the only person for me and it's killing me not being near her or knowing that she's alright.

Hailey hasn't been in touch with us yet, maybe because Alex has told her not to. ''Jason! Are you coming down for dinner?''

I stayed quiet, just like I stayed in my room, acting like a child. Lola came into my room, she's basically the only one who is trying to get me to move around, trying to get me speak again.

''You can't stay in your room and not talk until she calls.'' I don't move from looking at the TV, she sighs. ''I understand that she's your mate and it's killing you to not to be near her right now, but she still wouldn't want you to act like this.''

I saw her walk out the room and I sigh, I hate her being right.

*****

(Alex's POV)

Without even looking at my reflection, I know that my eyes are red and puffy. Hailey has been the whole day, trying to get me to tell her what really happened between Jason and I, aswell as handing me tissue's.

''I've told you what I want to tell you, I'm not telling you anything more.'' I forced out a smile towards her and she continued to frown. ''Look, I will tell you but until I get my head around what happened, you're not going to know anything else.''

I've told her that I'm taking a break with Jason but not the reason why. I still haven't gotten around the fact that my boyfriend turned into a wolf, right in front of my eyes. ''It must be bad, I mean you wouldn't be crying like this for nothing.''

I look at her. ''I'm sorry Hailey but before my brain and heart can get over what's happened, I'm not tell you just yet.''

Her eyes go wide. ''Heart! Are you saying you're in love with him?''

        ''Of course not!'' I quickly respond, maybe too quickly. Is she right? Am I in love with him? I can't be, only known each other for just over a week. ''We're in the early stages, it's hard to tell.''

        ''You're so in love with him! You won't cry over just any boy.''

''He's my first boyfriend. Besides, I cried when Mr. Waffles died.''

        ''He was your hamster, that doesn't count.'' She started, letting out a little giggle. ''Besides, you still didn't cry this much when he died.''

        ''Look I care about Jason but I wouldn't say I love him.''

''Okay, you wuv him. That better?''

I let out a little laugh. ''You're such a child.''

She smiles. ''But I got you to smile and laugh, that's got to count for something.''

*****

(Jason's POV)

''I take it you've watched all of Top Gear that you bought the other day.'' Jordan asked and I nod my head. ''Good, I've just bought you another box set, you better enjoy it or else.''