Chapter Sixteen - Fire!

Check my Facebook page in the External Link.

Darkmoon Pack - Chapter Sixteen

(Alex's POV)

''So, I hear you're back with him.'' Hailey practically shouts while rushing down the corridor to catch me, both of us receiving stares off everyone standing in the corridor.

''Did you have to shout that?'' I ask her as she stands in front of me, she nods her head. ''Well next time don't. I hate getting stares off people but to answer your question. Yes, Jason and I are back together.''

        ''So does this mean that you'll tell me why you two took like a two day break, not even that.''

''Sorry but that's still not ready to be told.'' I hear her moan. ''What lesson do you have first?''

She pulls out her timetable and then frowns. ''Math. You?''

        ''English. I guess I'll see you in Art then?''

''You betcha girl.'' She says before walking off, I silently head towards English.

That is before I feel a hand go on my arm, turning around I saw Sarah. ''So you have a boyfriend? Who would want to date you?''

She laughs and I slap her hand off me, turning to face her. ''That's the question I've been meaning to ask you every single day.'' I turn around and start walking away.

''You bitch!'' She shouts. Next thing I know, I'm getting pulling the floor by my hair. Basically she starts a fight because she can't handle the truth.

Mrs. Robinson breaks it up, looking straight at Sarah. ''What is the meaning of this?''

        ''She called me a slut.''

''I did not! I just told you the truth, you just can't handle it.'' I yell back, probably not the smartest move on my behalf as I see Jordan round the corner with Aiden.

Sarah lunges out to attack me again but Jordan steps in and blocks her. ''Alex, go my classroom. Now! Mrs. Robinson and I will talk to you in a bit.'' He gave me a wink, then turned to face Sarah. ''You will report to Mr. Taylors office.''

        ''How come she doesn't have to go?''

''Because she didn't attack back or do anything that will cause her to get in bigger trouble. Now go!'' He yell, pointing in the direction of the office. I then walk through the crowd of people towards Jordan's office.

''What was that about Alex?'' I hear Mrs. Robinson ask as we enter the room, Jordan closes the door behind us and I sit on the couch.

''Sarah said something along the lines of, who would want to date you.'' I sigh and fall on the couch, closing my eyes.

''Who exactly are you dating? Does she not like him?''

        ''She's dating my best friend, he's like a brother to me and he won't do anything to hurt her. Sarah hasn't met him so she wouldn't know what he's like.''

*****

I was led into Art by Mrs. Robinson and saw Hailey already sitting in her seat next to Aiden, they were laughing and joking and he waved to me when I walked closer. They don't say anything to me so I sit at my seat and place my bag beside me.

Ten minutes into the lesson after Mrs. Robinson stopped talking and let us got on with what we're meant to be doing. ''We need to think of another prank, that alarm bell wasn't a good one.'' I hear Aiden say.

I turn my head to face them. ''You two seem to be close.''

''Well we both like doing the same thing, we're both full of excitement.'' Aiden adds, smiling at Hailey. ''Why didn't you tell me about your friend?''