F I F T E E N

☆☆☆☆ Nozomi POV ☆☆☆☆

What a beautiful day...

Muttering while waiting for Elichi, as I laid my back on the glass that mannequins were inside.

While waiting for her, I decided to buy time by posing and imitates the mannequin.

No choice...

So I did the pose and trying to imitate, my posing doesn't even fit on my dress.

At that moment, Eli suddenly appeared behind my back and wheezed from my back.

Eli: Nozomi...?!

Nozomi: Heh?!

I freezes after I hear her voice, she barely sighed and let out a hot breath. She scratched her dishveled hair at the back. Giving me hoot eye.

Eli: What are you doing, in a middle of a sidewalk

She muttered, the woman who just passed at her chortled by. I started to get embarass.

Nozomi: I'm not Nozomi! I'm Mannequin!!

I spun around facing her before I wore a sunglasses.

Eli: I see.

_______________________________________
_______________

This time, me and Elichi is on date.. that's unusual, cause she contact me last night to go out with her just for a moment. 

I thought, unpleasantly. She took my hand slowly so that I could feel her soft skin embracing.

I win! I'm so lucky! This is brilliant! Its like a dream!

I said, eagerly smiled passionately twinkled without noticing Eli who's having a hard time thinking.

Nozomi: Anyway Elichi, should grab a parfait?!

My voice sounds like a child who's having fun walking. Such a bright smile that makes Eli confused.

Eli: Eh? Ahh.. O-okay..

She nearly deny me, so we went inside the cafe nearby. We still haven't broke our entwined hands. People must've think we're best friends. Or more than that...

Huh?! Wait a minute... why am I enjoying this?! I must ask her a few question! Right now it's my opportunity.

By any chance... I did the route right...

Afterwards, we had taken our sits and ordered, the atmosphere tell me to say something. It's so awkward..............

Eli: After this, we should go and watch movie. What else do you want to go, Nozomi?

She said putting a cream powder to her coffee pleasantly. By staring at her face, it felt like she isn't enjoying this kind of date.

Nozomi: ... well, anywhere! You decide! After all.. you invited me.

I shook my head away to hid my flushed face.

Eli: Rather, I invited you to be happy, so you should decide. Hmm, I'm thinking we should go to the movie!

She placed her hand on her chin with a pretentious smile, giving a weird wink and tounge out.

Nozomi: So In the end, you were the one who decide.