T E N

☆☆☆☆ Nozomi POV ☆☆☆☆

I guess I was a bit harsh on Eli. What have I done.. its just a small matter I'm getting offense so quickly.

I thought as I laid my back on the wall. And sighed in relieved as I shut my eyes.

This is all my fault... I'm sorry. Elichi.. I wanted to apologize but. I have no idea how to reach you anymore! Please.. give me time...

I thought once again. I finally shed my tears as it rolls quickly down. It dropped down the floor. I heard the bell rang as the class about to start.

I immediately wiped my tears but still it wont ended. But then, I finally sobbed and whin. I covered my face.

Suddenly Nico appeared, she was shocked when she see me in this state. In a distress face of her. She came to me and tap my shoulder.

Nico: Whats wrong, Nozomi?

Nozomi: Nicochi...

I mumbled, I move my hands away from my face. The tears wont stop flowing when I closed my eyes.

Nico: Did.. something happen between you and Eli? ....

How can she easily tell?! Was it so obvious? Because the two of us always be together. Here I am now...

Nozomi: N-Nothing happens..

Then Eli appeared, she gasp and I could wheeze as I look at her. Then I angrily twitch my eyebrows. And turned around and walks away.

Eli: Nozomi!! Wait-

Nico: Eli, did something happen?

Eli: Well... its.. just

This time... I would hate to see your face ever again! Please leave me alone and wait for my oopprtunities to arrive!!

I thought, I hunched while running. Then I arrived in the classroom and quickly sat on my place. I face to my table and covered with my arms.

I could hear that someone is rumoring me.

I can hear you damn it!!

I didn't realize this by myself, but I'm also got jealous and my chest feel so tight and hurt. When I see Eli holding a love letter so someone...

Elichi... I'm not mad at all.. I'm just waiting for my chance. And fill my courage.

Everyone in my class arrived as they sat on their chair. I didn't noticed that Elichi distress looking at my back while I was taking a nap. Then she ignore me and went to her place and sat down.

I hate myself now... I really hate my self now... Why did it come to this?

Few minutes later,

I got scolded by a teacher for not paying attention to the class. At this rate, I have a detention for 3 weeks.

I feel ashamed, but I have no feelings to express it in real life. I could feel that Eli looked through me. I feel tensed and now shivers.