T H I R T E E N

☆☆☆☆ Nozomi POV ☆☆☆☆

That was me and Elichi yesterday, who were demanded by Nico.

Few minutes later,

We had arrived in the clubroom, we made it in time as we feel relieved in sighed. Nico angrily twitched her eyes towards us and been scolding us.

Nico: What took you so long!? Are you two planning something that I'll be the one to -

Nozomi: No, No! We just caught something nice in our eyes right?

Eli: Well...

Nico's michievous totally effect us. We were afraid of being scolded.

Nico: Geez, might you two be lusting each other? Well, I'm one to talk. Come on, help me out.

We smiled after she gave us no emotion at all but she praises us both.

Eli: Our vacant hour sure's long right? What do you say, Nozomi? Willing to help out?

I twist my head unto her and smiled differently but in a smug face which she was creepin' out a bit.

Nozomi: Pretty yes,

So it took too long for us to decorate the classroom with just the three of us. Until time passes by, the it has limit that all the students are now taking their dismissal and went home.

Nico: Hey... its better if we just do this just the three of us.

Eli: Huh? What are you talking about?!

By that, it hasn't proceed to the next line from Nico as the other member in muse arrived with an enegetic feelings or expressions as ever.

Rin: Hellooo!! Nice to meet you!!

Espicially, Rin and Honoka who oftens in a high energy and never break their image. Even though sometimes they got scolded but they won't be offend by it. They only response and respect "I'm sorry" Its so polite...

Eli: What's wrong, Nozomi? You've been spacing out. Also.. why are you smiling?!

Nozomi: I'm frequently in a mood just like in the morning!!

Eli: That's like you.

She smiles desperately warm to me. I response with a cheeky grin as well.

Maki: Well, it seems that our seniors are very busy with the decoration. Come on, step out of here and we'll do something about it! ... you'll graduate soon.

She walks toward Nico where she was on top of the ladder. Holding a masterpiece.

Nico: Wh- No! You guys should!

Umi: You've been at it for 2 hours, right? So... take a little break for once and we'll handle the rest!

Eli: But...

I patted Eli's back with a smile, it tells that we shouldn't push our selves for it.

Nozomi: Well, Well, Eli-chi! Sometimes we just can't handle the rest when we don't have enough presence.

She nodded despairly and briskly spun around and made her way out of the room.

Isn't she.. kinda.. mad.. just now?

I wanted top stop when I grip her sleeves but then it suddenly let go, by that she wasn't even trying to listen my stop to her.

Umi: Is something wrong, Nozomi?

She realized Eli's impolite lately.

Did I do... something wrong ... or did I do something that hated her... come on, Nozomi.. what's wrong..?! 

☆☆☆☆ Eli POV ☆☆☆☆

I have to leave as soon as I can, if they insist then, I shall be going. The manager will get angry.

I left a message to Nozomi and been asking a permision once I pack my bag in my classroom.

That should be done now.

She hasn't reply then, but I couldn't careless for what I have said now. I briskly move and made my way out from the campus.

Few minutes later...

It's been obvious that I'm working for a part timer job. Eli as herself. Wait...

Some part timer jobs often talk a lot when its our break. He was. A boy. I. Hate him. His name is Echishio kai.

Kai: Welcome! Its good that you work hard for today! Since its your first day's work I'll have a special treat for you!

Eli: ... Treat..?? What.?

Kai: Well this! Of course! I am the one who has developed this recipe!

Eli: I'm in a hurry and in no interest so when's my payday?!

I showed no expression from my first day's work. I acted to be different from me the usual. As I placed my hand on my jawline.

Kai: Oh... Sorry!

=Few hours later=

After my work is done, I had to go early to make some dinner from my sister.
As I walk upon my apartment door.

Isn't this kinda weird? Working a part timer job.. isn't that.. kinda weird?!
I have no money.. of course... I shouls be more thrifty..

I thought with agita expression within my feelings. While walking up the stairs.

I shouldn't have done something reckless. And here, I don't know if I should regret or not.. its become worst..

I am now opened to my home as I entered pretendly like nothing is bothering me.

Eli: I'm home!

Arisa: Onee-chan!! Its already quarter 7!! You took too long so I thought I could make dinner by myself!

Eli: S-Sorry!

Arisa: Could it be... your dating?!

She's complete retarard... No wonder she's in swooning right over there...

Eli: No.. I'm completely working a part timer job. Because.. we don't have any money anymore.

Arisa: Your working?! That's unusual!! You never do something amazing such as that!

I tossed my bag on the sofa and sat, with a despair face and afraid.

Eli: Just.. working.. for money..

I said deeply which cause to make Arisa to confuse me even more.

I'm regretting... not really... regretting.. I have no idea how reckless was I now.. I wanted to try things that I want.. But now, I've decided.. why am i even feel like I'm regretting? Was this....

Nah... nevermind..

☆☆☆☆☆