T W E L V E

☆☆☆☆ Nozomi POV ☆☆☆☆

Right.. so today's finally the day to have an acquaintance party from the muse. Though 3rd years students had a vacant so we're using the opportunity to decorate inside the clubroom.
1st years and 2nd years are still in their class. As their seniors, we should be responsible for this.

While I was sketching something abstracting. Eli's been staring at me the whole time.

Eli: Nozomi...?

She muttered softly I heard her talking but I wasn't paying attention. While humming it made her thump. She flushed her face but then Nico disturbed the mood.

Nico: Hey, Eli! How many hours do you need?

Eli: I-I'll be right there!!

She quickly went toward Nico and lend her a hand. Since the boxes are gathered in the table so we thought we could hide them under the table.

Nozomi: Its bringing back memory, don't you think?

Nico: I agree, its been a while since we had our acquintance party!

Eli has been spacing out by starring at me, she fucos on me but I didn't noticed whats into her. 'Til I realized that she was acting strange.

Nozomi: What?! Is there something wrong with my... pretty cutey face?!

I went to other self which is. My idiocy.

Eli: N-No.. Nothing!

Nico: That's odd, I thought you two finally made up!

Nozomi: Might've be shock after seeing my newly face??!

Eli: N-Nozomi... s-stop that!

She was uncomfortable with me having a stupidity jokes to her.

Nico: Well then, make sure we'll end this up! Auh, I have a demand for you two! I want you to buy some ingredients for the cake.

Nozomi: "us"..?? Are we allowed to go out?

Nico: Well, of course! We're on a vacant! Vacant, okay!!

Eli: Its hard to accept it.

Nico: Come on! Don't just stand there and go!

10 minutes later

Woah... its so quiet... is it because.. of that kiss? I-Its bothering me right now. and here I though we already made up with each other. And recently, Elichi's face been burnt. As for mine, I haven't realize myself. I was too focus on the qcquintance party...

Both of us went together in such an awkward silence, we never broke the silence and awaited either us to talk.

This is so awkward...

As we went inside the train, sure train we make sure to arrive the mall.

NozoEli: Uhm!- ....